• Tarot, Tea, & Me

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Tarotsphere

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

BrownBear

I don't care about trackers.

Rose Lalonde

ETA --- the info below has already changed at more than one forum, so never mind!

On Tarot Tea and Me, aka Little Fang, you first sign in to read and post to boards. On Mystic Reads, you need to sign in to read and post reading exchanges, while elsewhere guests can view, and it lets me compose a reply as a guest. On Tarotsphere, everything is readable by guests, and it lets me compose a reply as a guest.

That may change, but it's one of the differences I noted, if you have a preference.

(Though I know nothing on a forum is private, I prefer the login myself.)

Always Wondering

There are a lot of old friends, and a lot of new friends on the Thoth forum right now, so I am probably going to repeat myself over and over again till the end, for clarity through all this new talk we got going on.

Are all of these places a bring your own moderator situation? My biggest concern, if we can't talk Zeph into staying on, is that the moderator understand the issues that the Thoth tarot might bring, including the occult and Crowley himself. This will highly influence my vote.

My second concern is that we will have some valuable old friends who most likely won't be back to this forum until it is closed. I would love for them to easily find us if they want to. I am concerned all this commotion will obscure this result. Perhaps we could leave a sticky or something?

Thanks.

Always Wondering

There is also thought to be given to the Kabalah forum, which has been forgotten in these winds of change. I see no one has posted there for three days but it is a vital part of the Thoth Tarot.

So I think that the new Forums that are already understanding our need to possibly expand might have a better grasp of the Thoth Tarot.

Any thoughts?

gregory

Why not set up - a free THOTH forum, then ?

earthair

Why not set up - a free THOTH forum, then ?

We have a choice of 5+ forums already, and most of them are bending over backwards to create whatever subforums people want and...you want to add another?!!! :joke::joke::joke::joke:

Scarlet Woodland

There is also thought to be given to the Kabalah forum, which has been forgotten in these winds of change. I see no one has posted there for three days but it is a vital part of the Thoth Tarot.

So I think that the new Forums that are already understanding our need to possibly expand might have a better grasp of the Thoth Tarot.

Any thoughts?

Ask and you shall receive: http://forum.tarotsphere.net/board/36/tarot-studies

Seriously though, I'm sure all three will be willing to expand for you if you nestle in and get involved :)

Have been meaning to start getting involved on the Thoth forum here for ages... hopefully the sad ATpocalypse will be the kick up the butt I needed. Everyone starts from somewhere so it's kinda silly holding off because I don't know enough. I ought to be old enough to take being told I'm an eejit by now.

Eeviee

I'm not much of a contributor, yet I've always been a lurker, but as I continue in my study of Thoth I hope to contribute...

I haven't voted in the poll either because I have joined all of the forums listed. I'm holding back from seriously contributing to any, as I want to see how they grow and prosper before I put too much time and effort into one place that may not flourish.

I did want to add that out of all the options in the poll, Tarosphere not only HAS a Thoth section, but there is starting to be some contribution; 3 posts at this point.

Luna's Crone

there is a thoth group on eclectic

Luna's Crone

i added golden dawn and will ad Kabala. I ain't making money from this and I am not running it although I can't use a time stamp and run around yet to try and get a api key for tapatalk. what ever that really is. I am not doing this to see if i can get the most mbrs, I am doing it so there is a place to go and be content with your forums. I have alot of friends, and i want them to be happy.