King of Wands and 7 of Pentacles?

LaRazia

The question was asked how does my boyfriend see me ( we had a bad fight ) and the 7 of Pentacles came up,then the King of Wands. I have read somewhere the 7 of Pentacles can mean a ''kooky'' and isolated personality and I dont want to think he sees me as a loon.
Basically Ive always tried to put him first and felt like I was the one trying harder in the relationship and getting too little so I kind of let all what I felt out,and I was pretty,loud.
Ever since tha rgument I have stepped back,I havent been writting to him or anything,just I feel a need to step back and get myself together,calm myself and let time do its thing. I also felt dissapointment during the argument,dissapointed about something that has to do with him.
But,yes,so, 7 of Pentacles and King of Wands as how someone sees you?

Note: these two cards are two cards from a larger reading

QueenofCups(rx)

I think he respects you for all your accomplishments, level of maturity, passion and what your able to provide to the relationship but he is kind of bored with the way things are and have been, the 7 of pentacles represents looking at what you have worked so hard for and determining if the hard work and results are still worth it or should it be stratched and start anew. Im new to the cards so I might be totally wrong...

LaRazia

Thank you for your input. But its him who sees me as 7 of Pentacles, 7 of Pentacles are not his feelings or thoughts about the relationship. So maybe he is seeing me as stepping back and assesing things?
7 of Pentacles and the King of Wands came up as how he sees me after the big fight that we had.

PAMUYA

I think he respects you for all your accomplishments, level of maturity, passion and what your able to provide to the relationship but he is kind of bored with the way things are and have been, the 7 of pentacles represents looking at what you have worked so hard for and determining if the hard work and results are still worth it or should it be stratched and start anew. Im new to the cards so I might be totally wrong...

I would agree with this: he sees you as someone whom he is assessing, are you worth it(to try again)?, the King might be saying he sees you as in charge, a father figure, demanding.

starrystarrynight

I'd see this combination as suggesting that he sees you as a perfectionist...

The Seven of Pentacles says you are easily frustrated with details that take so long to flourish, and the King of Wands that you strive to be the best and most confident in what you do.

Just a thought.

WalesWoman

7 Pentacles is almost like watching and waiting to see how things that are beyond your control will develop BUT at the same time manipulating everything that is within your control to hopefully get what you want.

King Wands is a very willful type of person, I want what I want and I want it now and damn the consequences (or the reality). The way I've seen King Wands work in real life is, the world should bow down and everything should happen the way the person believes and wants them to, never mind that life has other ideas, commitments or obligations nor revolves around that person. Sometimes they really do think they are the center of the universe and it's all about what they want.

So in a way, if this is how this other person is viewing you after this fight, it could be he thinks you manipulate things to get what you want, but in a hands off sort of way. You do so much and then back off and expect things to go the way you want them to, just because that's the way it "should be", no matter if reality is otherwise.