6 of swords as feelings

Bronwyn1

How would you interpret the 6 of swords as how someone feels about you? They want more, things to get better? Any ideas?

Skysteel

Bronwyn1 said:
How would you interpret the 6 of swords as how someone feels about you?

Cautious friendship.

Nimue

First thing that jumped into my mind was:

Solace. Someone that helps you feel relaxed after a hectic day.

Bronwyn1

That's actually how we make other feel. Strange, I can never put it into words when I pull cards for myself!! lol

Grizabella

Like the two of you are going to a safer place when you're together might be it. That's a good thought. But any card always depends on the question, the position, and the cards around it, so don't forget to take those things into account, too. :) The whole reading wouldn't be postable in this forum, but would be suitable in the Your Readings or Personal Readings forums if you ever decide to investigate the card's meaning for yourself further.

Bronwyn1

Cool, thanks you guys!!

Grizabella

Another few meanings, considering that I'm guessing you're using the RWS listed in your profile, might be that you make him feel like he's rescuing you---or that you're wanting to be rescued. Or that he needs to move away to a safer place himself. That honestly would have been my interpretation if you hadn't said that you do make each other feel safe, as someone else said she interpreted the card.

willowfox

Peace and calm after the storms of daily life.

Bronwyn1

Yes, peace & calm!!!

starrystarrynight

Maybe s/he feels s/he's weathered a storm with you and you are now in much more peaceful times.

Often, in life, you can meet someone and just get along with them to be friends or acquaintances ; however, it is when you have met some hardship (or tragedy) and gone through it together that a lasting bond is formed that cannot ever be broken.