Astrology Spread

purplelady

Lately I have used the astrology or zodiac spread a few times.12 cards are laid out in a big circle for each sign of the zodiac, and lastly one is placed in the center as an overview,or final outcome card. I have Not been using it to determine any time periods or months,but more of using the astrological houses for the qualities each sign represents. Last time, while doing this reading,I began to see it as a series of 6 poles, or opposites.Aries vs. Libra, Taurus opposite scorpio , etc. It was really very interesting! Does anyone else use this spread for timings or any other way? What is your experience with it?

nexyjo

i don't have any experience with this spread per se, though i've seen it in a few places, and i've been meaning to try it. i just wanted to say that i'm a taurus, and my ex is a scorpio, and we were indeed "opposites"...
luv and light,
nexy

Phoenix Rising

horoscope

Hi I'm just a beginner, but this spread i use all the time, i've had some great results with this spread, just as in a general reading, I've found that some houses do seem to go together. Like Taurus and scorpio do and leo and aquarius seem to. But the more I use it I pick something up all the time.

lunalafey

after many years of knowing it can be done- I figured out a way to make this spread cover both; the houses and the months together, and not have the first card {1st house/aries} represent both house issues and the lunar month- It seemed very redundant. What I came up with is this.

It makes the spread very personal and time specific and no two throws will be read the same.

Phoenix Rising

Wow

Well I checked out what you were trying to convey, but it's still gone way over my head. As I'm not that clued up on astrology, but as time goes on I'll get the picure I'm sure. Although I'll definitely keep that thread in my folder so I can come back to it at a later date. Still trying to remember what all the houses represent. But other simple techniques to connect the houses together will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

dadsnook2000

Astrology Sign/House spread

Lunalafey has indeed come up with a well thought-out version of the circular spread sometimes called the Zodiac or Astrological Sign spread. I've always used the house meanings instead of the sign meanings. BUT, with Lunalafey's method you can apply sign, house and date meanings to this spread.

I'd reccommend some serious study with her concept. Dave.

Zodiac help

Hello to every one, can anyone tell me which cards represent the zodiac signs with tarot cards?.
Thank you very much!!
karma.

pogo

zodiac list

hullo

go to the happy birthday spread. look down the page and the sun signs nd governing planets are given

Happy Birthday from Crystelle
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=53693

for complete deck studies, go to
Tarot Journey net
http://tarotjourney.net/
use right sidebar for navigation
each card is given its dates, astrological properties and elements
very useful site with composite decriptions and interpretations

Conniejfoster

I have used the astrology spread

I studied astrology for more than 40 years. I was then in a car accident and had a head injury. One of the several lingering problems was that I could no longer interpret astrology charts. I was able to understand the individual symbols and information, but I couldn't put the information together to get a complete picture. I then decided to try tarot as I had always heard they were connected. I had trouble learning from books as I had the same problem. I could read the information, but I couldn't remember it to interpret the cards. I then took a class and understood the meanings of the cards. I think it was because they were pictures instead of symbols and words. But I couldn't apply the cards as the spreads made no sense to me.

I then started using an astrology spread as I could remember the meanings of the houses. It worked really well and I could read the cards almost immediately. I have recently started applying timing using astrology and it amazingly seems to be working.

I also noted that someone mentioned cross houses. I have always taken that into account as their house meanings are related.

I am currently writing a book about my methods.