Reviving Tarot of the Old Path SG?

inanna_tarot

Hey all,
Just wondering if theres anyone interested in reviving the old posts etc of the study group that used to be active?
Or am i the only one? Course we'd do it abit different but i'm just wondering if theres any takers?!

Sezo
x

Osher

Oh include me!!!!!! I love the TotOP

inanna_tarot

hmm 2 people?! lol
I'm currently using the TotOP as one of my decks for the 78 weeks study - starting with the magician. Feel free to read my post there and discuss it!
I really like this deck soooo much - i've been looking into the associations of the plants and trees used in the cards and its adding a whole load of depth to them.
Well "Crafted" cards :p

Sezo
x

BlueLotus

I quote :

"hmm 2 people?! lol
I'm currently using the TotOP as one of my decks for the 78 weeks study - starting with the magician. Feel free to read my post there and discuss it! "

Which post?
I really like to join the TotOP group, and I will read all the messages but I do not promise to participate much since I am also studying other decks at the same time. Is this ok?

inanna_tarot

Guess theres no other takers then?!

Sezo
x

Jewel-ry

Hi inanna_tarot,

I may stick my nose in from time to time but I cant promise to be committed to every card as I am already committed to a few other studies and dont want to 'bite off more than I can chew'.

I will look out for your posts though and add if I can.

J :)

Emily

I know this is an old thread but I wondered if anyone wanted to start the study of the Tarot of the Old Path up again?

Maybe for a start to post your thoughts on your choice of card - quite random although I know the Majors were done, none of the Minors or Courts seemed to have been.

I've just been given 6 Rods - so later on today I'll post my thoughts on this card and see if we can't get this study group back up and running. :)

huredriel

Count me in :)