Tyldwick Tarot

daphne

I would like to see this deck in bigger format, like Mary-el.

FLizarraga

I would like to see this deck in bigger format, like Mary-el.

Definitely! There is such richness of detail in it, it deserves a bigger format to be displayed in all its glory.

KristinCali

I've had this deck on my wishlist for some time now. I decided I want to purchase it with my next paycheck but I guess I never looked at the price! I was a bit dismayed to find it will cost me $94. I've found vintage and rare decks for less than that. *sigh* You all make it sound so wonderful, I'm sure I'll cave in anyways.

agviz

I've had this deck on my wishlist for some time now. I decided I want to purchase it with my next paycheck but I guess I never looked at the price! I was a bit dismayed to find it will cost me $94. I've found vintage and rare decks for less than that. *sigh* You all make it sound so wonderful, I'm sure I'll cave in anyways.

This is exactly where I am and partly why I've held off buying it.

The imagery looks very intriguing, though some of it seems lost in too much textured detail. I have a feeling that I'd have to see the actual deck to know if that would be a problem for me. So many rave reviews would seem to warrant giving it a chance, even at this price. But gee, I wish it was a tad more affordable.

PattyMc

I caved and bought the deck with my Christmas funds, I will say that it is a very beautiful deck....but....it is not a "shout out loud and proud", more of a "soft whispers and reflections" kind of deck. Or at least with me!

I do love it, but this deck wants me to curl up in a nice quiet place to chat, with a cup of something warm and a big cuddly blanket.

This is just for our introduction, after that, well let's just say that if it starts putting the moves on me and suggests we retire to the bedroom....I don't know about that :D
I don't know if this helps you much but wanted to tell you, and probably poorly, what my take on it is.

Seriously, this deck and I need to spend some quality time before I can get a good grasp on it and I'm looking forward to its gentle voice.

ETA: if you ever have those days when you want to shut out the noise and just sit with a good tarot deck, I think the Tyldwick is perfect for this, not just for meditation, but for a "more personal connection", it speaks but almost in a deep soothing way.
Blessings,
Patty

aquestionmark

In case anyone is interested in a deal, here's a post from the artist of the Tyldwick:

"I have a small number (around 10) of copies of my limited edition Tyldwick Tarot which I'm offering at HALF the usual price (£25 rather than the usual £50) + postage.
These decks are slightly damaged, hence the reduced price. The decks are without a box and have very slight scuffs to the gilding: otherwise, they're all good as new (they all remain shrinkwrapped and have never been opened).
Please contact me at info@malpertuis.co.uk or PM me for further information."

willowy

Thats a good deal,I love this deck but the gold glit starts to chip pretty quick,mine started on the first few days,so I'd go for this if anyone else is interested as its such a unique deck,limited edition too,if I had the space I would of brought a couple as spares.

Nemia

I wish I had seen that post some months ago... but I didn't. I've wanted this deck badly since I saw it for the first time - and when I had a tiny little windfall, I bought it.

I love it, and I love the fact that it comes without a LWB. I understand completely why the artist just gave us the keys to the mansion and then lets us explore it on our own.

I'm totally fascinated with the many clues and hints. This deck whispers in my ear. Its atmosphere reminds me a bit of the Danish artist Vilhelm Hammershøi - his paintings are emptier and cooler in colour, but the magical atmposphere is the same. You feel that you only get some parts of the puzzle, and you'll never get them all.

As I had this deck for only some hours, I dind't conduct a reading with it yet.

I'm still in the exploring stage.

LOVE it.

i have number 1351, a very nice number that tells me HOW late I am to that specific party. I know that I had to have it before it goes OOP.

I have many wonderful decks, each of them is wonderful in its own way - the Tyldwick doesn't resemble any other deck I have. I do have a lovely sub-collection of decks without humans, and the Tyldwick is one of the most unusual. A brilliant deck.