Trick or Tarot

willowy

i am waiting with Bated breath for the release of the 78 card Trick or Treat Tarot!

Any updates regarding a Kickstarter Launch?

I second this post,would be good to find out when campaign will happen cause I will definitely be backing this.

Freder

UPDATE: Nearing Completion!

I've been plugging away at the full deck and have this to report:

• ONLY 7 CARDS REMAINING TO BE DESIGNED! If you haven't checked the site recently, the deck is really finally starting to look like something.

• I've also made progress with the LWB, box designs and the companion book.

• I really hope to launch the Kickstarter campaign later this month ... aiming for the last week of June, but still have a lot of work on my plate in order to make that happen. It might be early July. Either way, the time is getting nearer.

• Limited Majors Edition (with several different card designs) will most likely be going away the day that the Kickstarter launches. So time's getting short for that, although there is just a possibility that a few copies will be available as add-ons during the campaign. I haven't made up my mind about that, yet.

http://halloweentarot.tarotbyducksoup.com

www.tarotbyducksoup

• Thanks everyone for your support & encouragement!!

willowy

I've been plugging away at the full deck and have this to report:

• ONLY 7 CARDS REMAINING TO BE DESIGNED! If you haven't checked the site recently, the deck is really finally starting to look like something.

• I've also made progress with the LWB, box designs and the companion book.

• I really hope to launch the Kickstarter campaign later this month ... aiming for the last week of June, but still have a lot of work on my plate in order to make that happen. It might be early July. Either way, the time is getting nearer.

• Limited Majors Edition (with several different card designs) will most likely be going away the day that the Kickstarter launches. So time's getting short for that, although there is just a possibility that a few copies will be available as add-ons during the campaign. I haven't made up my mind about that, yet.

http://halloweentarot.tarotbyducksoup.com

www.tarotbyducksoup

• Thanks everyone for your support & encouragement!!

YAY :) Can start getting excited then.

BeyondtheVeil

How much exactly does the full Tarot deck cost?

So how much exactly is the Trick or Tarot Deck? The full deck, I mean?

The Majors only deck is almost $40 dollars and I don't think that includes shipping. Is it because it's a special edition? How much is the 'regular full Tarot deck" cost?

Thanks!
BeyondtheVeil

Freder

Please see my pervious posts on the subject. The Majors deck is printed on demand and will be a very limited edition -- it's about to go off sale and significantly fewer than 100 have been printed so far.

lightpers

Can't wait for the kickstarter, it will be my first experience with this wonderful creation of yours, Freder :D

Belinda2

Yes we are waiting And greatly looking forward to this deck. Thanks

MoonGypsy

The Kickstarter Campaign to fund publication of two editions of my TRICK OR TAROT Halloween-Themed Tarot Deck is now LIVE. Please check out the page, share the link far and wide, and consider pre-ordering your deck. No one will be charged until and unless the campaign succeeds. Thank you!! Here’s the (rather long and ungainly) link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1911920092/trick-or-tarot-the-oracle-for-halloween-and-beyond

Oh be still my heart! i have been waiting for this day!!!

And that VIDEO On Kickstarter IS AN ABSOLUTE HOOT!!!!!!!!!!

i Pledged for the Bundle which includes--the Standard size, the LE Super Size and the Book

i am super excited! :p :D

Congrats, Freder! Everything looks truly spooktacular and comparatively--very reasonably priced!!!!!!!!!!

rachelcat

Pledged for deck and book! Can't wait for this one!