A'HA Oracle

linnie

That would be lovely, whenever you find the time... No rush, though... Time is a precious resource, esp this time of year :)

Wee hours of morning here, so I'm off.... Have a happy day, NikkiB xx

NikkiB

night night sleep well xxx

linnie

Thank you so much for your PM, NikkiB, and for submitting a review! :) That's a really generous thing to do, and a lovely surprise. I am really touched, and very grateful. :)

inanna_tarot

ARGH!
This thread is not good for my bank balance!

But, the artwork looks stunning and its so unusual and and and....

I'll have to have a word with Santa :D

Its a gorgeous deck Linnie, you should be very very proud of it.

NikkiB

linnie said:
Thank you so much for your PM, NikkiB, and for submitting a review! :) That's a really generous thing to do, and a lovely surprise. I am really touched, and very grateful. :)

your welcome, its a brillient oracle and well deserves the praise it recieves!

linnie

inanna_tarot said:
ARGH!
This thread is not good for my bank balance!

But, the artwork looks stunning and its so unusual and and and....

I'll have to have a word with Santa :D

Its a gorgeous deck Linnie, you should be very very proud of it.

Hee hee... Thank you for your feedback, inanna_tarot!!!

I hope Santa is kind to you, I really, really do! :)

I finally put A'HA in my local Art Gallery today... and had some wonderful feedback, and one of my dearest friends bought a deck... She bought her son a deck a good while back, but isn't really into such things herself, I thought... Then suddenly, today, she thought to play with them herself, and took a deck home!!! Yay!!! :)

Thank you for your kind and generous thoughts and words, too, dear NikkiB :)

NorthernTigress

I was really excited when I looked in the gallery and saw all the round images. But then I found out that the cards themselves weren't round. sigh.

linnie

NorthernTigress said:
I was really excited when I looked in the gallery and saw all the round images. But then I found out that the cards themselves weren't round. sigh.

Ah, NorthernTigress...

What can I say? :)

I'm really sorry to hear of your disappointment .... There has been another before you at AT to sigh about A'HA's lack of roundness...

A'HA did have a fleeting moment of wishing to be round, but decided against it... I'm not really sure why, but, with A'HA, I always just did as I felt I was being asked to do....

In my mind and in my heart, though, A'HA's lack of 'roundness' is restricted purely to its anatomy, as A'HA's 'roundness', to me, is evident in its depth of Spirit, and balanced persona!!! :) (Yes, I do say silly things when it comes to A'HA... but people talk about people being well-rounded!!!) I love these cards... :)

All the very best to you, NorthernTigress

from Linnie :)

Alta

Hi linnie,

I am thinking that my package from you must be getting very close to me now. Looking forward to it. btw, I am fine with the cards being card-shaped as I find round decks hard to handle. So, different strokes from different folks I guess. :)

I have only seen your scans, but the art appeals strongly to me.

Alta

emmsma

I'd thought I'd make them round if I ever got them. Now that they are here, they are fine, just as they are.

NT, have you ever trimmed to create roundness? I suppose its possible. They'd be kinda small though, when you were done.

I suppose you would have to hold them in hand to decide for yourself.