The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Jyscal

Ok ive done all i can to optimise my blog for now. But ill keep trying to make improvements in the future!

firefrost

Kilted Kat said:
You can follow any blog.

(This is for blogspot) From Dashboard click the big blue button ADD on the bottom left and copy & paste the entire address and click NEXT. Presto!

oooOOOooo! Thankya!

firecatpickles

No, prob, firefrost.

Jyscal, should I move you to the first list since you have your readings posted on your blog now?

Jyscal

Yes thanks! Ive just got to customise it a bit with a few pictures from the deck for those following and would like to see the cards.

sapienza

Hi all. Just wanted to let people know that I've been checking out blogs but haven't had a lot of time to make comments on all of them. I'm heading into about a month of craziness now with my daughter starting her first year of school and a whole lot of other stuff. I'm going to try and keep up with my blog during that time, even if not as often as I'd like. I may have real trouble keeping up with everyone elses during this time so I just wanted to let you all know that I AM interested and as soon as things settle down I'll be sure to read and comment more. Thanks to all those who have left comments on mine so far as well. I've done one more reading as it might be a little while before I have time to do another. I'm still hanging in with the Celtic Wisdom for now but I'll almost certainly make a change in the not to distant future. Will let you know when I do. Thanks :)

pangolin

souljourney said:
Looked at your blog... left comment. :)

Thank you. My very first comments! I feel like -- like -- like a blogger! :bugeyed: This was also the first time I've ever publicly posted a reading. It was a very interesting feeling... I liked it.

KK, I'll decide on a deck soon. As one of my commentators(!) reminded me, I can always change later if I feel I need to...

SherryZoned

I do read everyone's blog I just don't comment sometimes because well I just do not have anything enlightening to say.

AngelDancer

Hmmmm...

This concept really appeals to me... I've been away from AT for quite a while, and I actually first came across PDR's while blog hopping. Sooooo... I'll do my bit for King and Country and do a PDR on the Swedish Witch Tarot. I solemnly swear to do at least one reading a week using this deck... I've already used it a couple of times on my blog and I'm trying to sort the labels out so that all decks used will be easy to find.

What else do I need to do? Am I in?

firecatpickles

AngelDancer said:
This concept really appeals to me... I've been away from AT for quite a while, and I actually first came across PDR's while blog hopping. Sooooo... I'll do my bit for King and Country and do a PDR on the Swedish Witch Tarot. I solemnly swear to do at least one reading a week using this deck... I've already used it a couple of times on my blog and I'm trying to sort the labels out so that all decks used will be easy to find.

What else do I need to do? Am I in?

Lol that's it! Thank you for joining, welcome aboard, and welcome back to AT!

AngelDancer

Ohhh how exciting - thanks, KK!!!