Valentines Day Spread.

souljourney

I used this spread for a bunch of Valentine's Day readings I did last week. You can find it in the Reading Exchange area if you want to see the readings too.
Anyhow, Moonbow asked me to post it here as well...so she can put it in the index without 5 pages to go with it. LOL.

This is for a reading about Love. You don't even need a date on Valentine's Day for this one.

Here's the Spread
The cards are in the shape of a heart.
1. Your past experience with love
2. Your current experience with love
3. What you want from a love relationship
4. What you need from a love relationship
5. What you have to give in a love relationship
6. Future experiences with love

This isn't a typical Relationship spread...it has to do with the Seeker and his/her attitudes with Love itself.
Hope you all enjoy.
SJ

snowy25

A friend of mine has asked me to do a spread for him.
This is the perfect one.
It's about the issues he is dealing with in life right now.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderfull spread.

Huggs and happyness
Snowy25

Wisp Wings

Hi Souljourney:

I like your spread, but I did re-order the questions and the layout to match the same. I still am giving you credit for this spread in my book of spreads. I guess I will explain the how and why I did this all at once. I wanted to begin with the past and end with the future, coming full circle (full heart). I really feel your spread can help at healing the persons heart and giving a good look into the self of why they are where they are at the present with the love life. With this in mind, I started with is most known, what is more able to say 'This is what I have had or have at present and this is where I want to go with love.'

Layout is again in a heart shape. I titled and sub-titled this spread as "Heart of My Heart" spread, and inside the heart the sub-title "Valentine's Day Spread.

********3***4*******
*******x*x**x*x******
*****2x****x****x5***
*******x*******x*****
********1x**x6*******
**********x**********

The X's is only to show the shape of the heart and the numbers are where I positioned the cards to be.

1. Your PAST experience with love.
2. Your CURRENT experience with love.
3. What you have to GIVE in a love relationship.
4. What you WANT from a love relationship.
5. What you NEED from a love relationship.
6. FUTURE experience with love.

I bet your readings where very insightful into who the person really is. Should be a real eye-opener, if the will allow and I believe how position 6 is read will reveal if they take this knowledge to heart and benefit from it or ignore it. :)

souljourney

No problem...
Glad you like the idea.
SJ