Rider-Waite-Smith Study Group

peacestartswithme

Sounds perfect

We can start anyway that feels best. It makes it so much easier when you have someone else learning along with you. Just let me know how you want to go about it and we can just dive right in. Starting with the Ace of Wands might be the best. Do you want to do one or two cards a week, etc? One major, and one Minor at at time? Anyway works for me.

PAMUYA

okay!

Let's start with the minor cards: Wands then Cup, Swords, Pentacles, then Major. I was thinking a card every couple of days. We could start a new thread for every card, that way if someone wants to comment on a card we can keep it separated and go back and forth. What do you think?

peacestartswithme

I think it is PERFECT!!

Lets get started!!! I'm really excited about this. Thanks for the quick reply. A card every couple of days sounds great!

PAMUYA

okay

we are up and running! I opened a thread.

Thank you!!!!!!!

GryffinSong

I'd like to join in on some of this. Although my Rider/Waite/Smith deck is in storage in New Hampshire :( I love the symbolism. Hope to dig it out of storage next time I go east. :)

SistaSpirit

I would like to join as well. I have also signed up for the IDS for the RWS Deck as well so this will be very helpful.