The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

firecatpickles

Got it!

I am going out of town so my reading will be a bit late this weekend.

Promise

I've tried to connect with the Legacy of the Divine, but it just isn't happening. The Illuminated keeps calling out to me, and I find myself constantly comparing it with every other deck I pick up. I really did want to work with the Legacy, but I just don't think it's meant to be right now.

So I'll be returning to the Illuminated for my PDR deck, and I'll hopefully get a reading posted sometime later today. I'm looking forward to getting to know the deck again and to digging deeper with it.

faunabay

I posted another card of the day. It's interesting that the last one was King of Fire. Now I get Water Elemental. And those are the two strongest elements in my astology chart! LOL

NorthernTigress

Promise said:
I've tried to connect with the Legacy of the Divine, but it just isn't happening. The Illuminated keeps calling out to me, and I find myself constantly comparing it with every other deck I pick up. I really did want to work with the Legacy, but I just don't think it's meant to be right now.

So I'll be returning to the Illuminated for my PDR deck, and I'll hopefully get a reading posted sometime later today. I'm looking forward to getting to know the deck again and to digging deeper with it.

If you aren't connecting with your Legacy, you could send it to me. :laugh: I'm always happy to help.

Manda

I have posted a PDR reading using Lisa's Intentions spread. Now off to look at all of yours!

firecatpickles

Got it :)

I have limited clipboard space to edit long posts, on with my I-phone here, so it will have to wait till Saturday.

Promise

New blog post, finally!

Man, it's been a long time since I posted anything there, and it sure turned into a long, rambling mess! Anyone who actually has the nerve to make it all the way through the entire post deserves a cookie!

....which works nicely, since I just made Snikerdoodles!

Alamaris

Count me in!

I've changed my website link from my normal blog to the PDR blog, and I have a brief introduction post up -- I have not yet picked my primary deck, however, which I discussed in the intro. I'll post here when I've picked my deck, of course.

Very interested to see how this all pans out. :D

mooncat2

Go away for a week and it takes a month to catch up! :(

Have posted my weekly effort...........part of a dream interpretation.

Hi Alamaris.......welcome! :)

firecatpickles

Welcome, Alamaris! I have added you to the list and we will see which deck chooses you.