SWWF ~ Healing Work Group ~ The Rarr ~ Kahlie & goldnchyl & Jewel

Kahlie

Jewel said:
Not sure the Rarr is the appropriate faerie for me to work with. I am EXHAUSTED, yes all in caps. Arbolon does not seem to be doing better, if anything now his leaves are turning brown on the edges and crinckling. Yesterday when I was communing with him I told him to take some of my energy ... well he must have as I feel like I have been run over by a Mack Truck!. Depleted, tired, my head hurts ... and to top it off I could sense Arbolon saying "let go".

Most likely, he was saying let go as you didn't disconnect and are continuing to give him energy while you are depleting yourself. Bad Jewel! I just bought a Moss Agate today as well as it helps in healing plant life. It was just there, a large chuck of it.

Don't give your own energy, try to imagine the flow of energy from the Rarr entering you, and you enhancing it by your own connection and love for Arbolon and then moving it on :)

Jewel said:
Yeseterday I also asnwered a friends call for help and support. Nothing I want to go into, but definetly a Rarr thing. Too much Rarr, not enough me. Being somewhat empathic really does have a price. I really need some lessons in grounding, centering, and heavy duty shielding. I will not make it two weeks with the Raar at this pace.

You can check out some info about Shielding on my website and I'm trying to put up the grounding/centering info up soon too.

Jewel said:
So I have a question ... silly perhaps but I need clarification ... if we are each working on our own healing things, why did we need to be split up into groups??? I guess I was under the impression that these groups would focus on a common goal. I'm a little confused, not complaining, just confused.

~hugs to you both~

The point was that we would all see what our troubles are, so we can focus on that from there. I split the groups by intuition & pendulum so I thought we would all work on appropriate issues. The other group is all working on restlessness as it seems they are definitely hitting it off together.

As far as I can see, me and goldnchyl are busy with scheduling issues....
I wasn't aware what you wanted to work on. It seems mostly grounding/centering/connecting.

Please be specific on what you want to work so we can see what we can combine. Right now I'm going to send you some energy to get you pumped up again.

Kahlie

Kahlie

Well, btw, my potential seems to be growing daily and I'm very grateful for the work I've been doing with the Rarr for that.

Just like you goldnchyl I've been bombed with creativity! I'm hoping you are also enjoying writing!

I've also got 2 very great opportunities with my company and I'm soooo thrilled! I got booked for a Bachelors Party and also I've been asked for a one time event in a store. Lovely! I'm hoping a lot more will come on my path!

Kahlie

goldnchyl

Okay, so one of the biggest challenges I'm facing right now is the completion of this book that I'm working on. My ego keeps stepping in and telling me that there's no point and that no one will want to read what I have to say. At first, I successfully transmuted this negative energy and got lots of writing done. Here lately, it's been a little more difficult and I'm feeling worn down. This is the main thing that I want to accomplish. Getting on a consistent roll with my life's purpose ... writing!

Btw, Kahlie, where did you say I could find your visualization?

Guiding Cauldron

just stepping in...

hello everyone, forgive me if I'm intrudeing on your sacred triangle- but I was so moved by what I have read so far! This is amazing what you all are expiriencing and developing within you as well as what is being sent out to others from you.

Jewel my love, I adore your passion for your tree and the great well of love you have for him, but my dear hes telling you to let HIM go, it will soon be his time. He loves your fighting spirit but you're draining yourself for naught. Eveything has its time. Also Rarr I think is very special for you at this time of you and your tree. Tap into that more, throw away the confusions and just go with it ((HUGS)) All things will work out :)

Kahlie how lovely to se your energy abounding again! I spoke to you of your website recently and it really is fabulous :) You are leading this group with such carisma and devotion bless xx

goldenchylde how great your creativity as well with your writing, NEVER doubt your abilities as a writer. There will always be at least 1 person that will benefit from your words and THAT ALONE is worth it all. :)

I dont think you all realize that by learning to start to heal yourselves, you are helping to heal each other as well. You are being opened up and primed for a beneficial use to all, as Rarr said ASCENDING into a higher sttae of consiousnesss of learning, healing AND giving to yourself and others. This done at all times is what brings HUGE benefits around the globe. Keep retraining your minds you are all takeing fantastic steps- congratulations on a fantastic journey thus far :)

Jewel

Kahlie said:
As far as I can see, me and goldnchyl are busy with scheduling issues....
I wasn't aware what you wanted to work on. It seems mostly grounding/centering/connecting.
Yes these things would be very appropriate for me, and shielding. I have always had a problem with shielding and it takes heavy tolls on me physically (drains me). Just ask Faunabay, she has tried to help me with this for years now. I have no problem connecting it is disconnecting. It is as tendrils of others emotions latch on to my energy and slowly siphon the energy from me.

Thank you so much for sending me energy, I was wondering why I felt so refreshed this morning. I appreciate it more than you will ever know. I will go visit your website to learn more about shielding.

sunshinelvr said:
Jewel my love, I adore your passion for your tree and the great well of love you have for him, but my dear hes telling you to let HIM go, it will soon be his time. He loves your fighting spirit but you're draining yourself for naught. Eveything has its time. Also Rarr I think is very special for you at this time of you and your tree. Tap into that more, throw away the confusions and just go with it ((HUGS)) All things will work out.
Sunshinelvr ... I do believe you are right about Arbolon's message. Yesterday, when I spent time with him, he was very still and quiet.

I am not sure I am really connecting with the Rarr, more like being overwhlemed by him. I read your thread, and the Rarr in my world is not peaceful at all. Perhaps it is because I do not fully unerstand his message and he keeps trying to get my attention. To me he is more like a whirlwind of incessant energy ... like the golden snitch as someone else put it. He darts around in a blaze of hyperactivity and things start happening all around me at once ... But I know Arbolon needs the Rarr, but obviously I do not know how to channel it into Arbolon and away from me. I am a firm believe that while there is life, there is hope so I will not loose hope for Arbolon until he is no more. I don't mean to hang on tightly, but not loose hope ... does that make sense?

Goldenchilde, you keep writting! I agree with Sunshinlvr. If what you write touches the life of one single person, which I am sure it will, then it is invaluable. What are you writting about?

I do not come online on weekends, so after today I will check back in on Monday.

Kahlie

goldnchyl said:
. This is the main thing that I want to accomplish. Getting on a consistent roll with my life's purpose ... writing!

Remember, you have an unique voice an unique view and an unique Soul. What you have to say is important :) Ask the Rarr to help you ascend this block once and for all ;) See what he tells you.

sunshineluvr, thank you for your kind words. There is another Group as well, and I've been butting in there as well. Feel free to butt in whenever you want ;) Maybe you want to join in next time! :D

Jewel, grounding should not be draining, unless you are using your own energy to ground/shield. This is not what you are supposed to do ;) That way your own shield drains you as much as what you would be shielding from :D Why don't you ask the Rarr to show you how to work with the Energy all around you to form a shield.

I'm going to write down some visualizations/exercises for Rarr work for us... and see what it does to us when we do it on a regular basis. On the other Thread is a Visualization/Exercise I wrote on how to work with "restless" energy as that was what that group was working on =)

We are supposed to all help each other and bond with the Rarr on levels we did not do so before. He's suddenly become a very personal Fae for me, but he always was that for me, but I never worked so much with him. I'm a Gemini, so Rarr has a definite place in my heart :)

Sadly, yesterday and today I've been feeling ill.... I'm feverish and I have a *huge* throat ache. I also had a client yesterday evening and the session was a nightmare... I've been wondering why as this is the first time this has ever happened. I could connect to her just fine, but not to anybody around her that has passed on. I've been told to let it lie and focus on healing myself... I'm going through a growing phase and I'm noticing I *really* need my food, especially proteins. I'm also massively detoxing which shows incredibly in my skin!

Kahlie

Kahlie

Group Energy Exercise

Group Energy Exercise

Please note: Do not do this exercise when you are tired if you don't have much experience in Energy Work. This exercise is based on sending energy, moving energy and expanding energy in a group. Because of this, you can deplete yourself if you are unaware of how to move energy.

Short Version:
* Sit comfortably and continue breathe in and out deeply
* Imagine a triangle with yourself at the point
* At the other points, you can see the other group members
* In the middle, you spot the Rarr glowing a bright energy
* Imagine the Rarr filling you up with Healing Energy until you are overflowing
* Watch that overflowing Energy spread out from you to both the other members
* See the Triangle glowing completely with energy
* Feel how the energy ripples back from the other members into you as you now receive the Healing Energy Back
* Watch how the Energy moves and swirls between the Group
* Close off and come back to yourself
* Jump around a bit or eat a snack and be sure to drink a glass of water!

Kahlie

Highest Potential

I'm noticing that both me & goldnchyl are working on what's on our Soul Journey as to what is our Life's Purpose. I really feel that mine is connected to what I'm doing with my company, Lovingly Empowering others through Healing, Guidance and Knowledge. Btw... that's a nice sentence to use as a slogan ;)

This is the first time that things are moving... I'm so glad for that. I'm also sensing that although I feel rather ill, this is a necessary stage as my thyroid is re-balancing itself.

I'm not sure if this is also something that is happening in your life Jewel?

Kahlie

Jewel

Kahlie said:
I'm not sure if this is also something that is happening in your life Jewel?
It might be as I have never felt such an afinity for plants before. The more connected I become to the faeries the stranger (for me) interests I have. I am emotional about a tree! that is new for me. Perhaps the faeries are trying to show me my life purpose and connect we with people that can educate me on proper handling of energy and such.

I felt very drawn to your visualization and would love to do it, but I am afraid I would end up being a pile of goo on the floor if I tried it unsupervised. I have a lot to learn in the areas of grounding, centering and more than anything shielding. I probably do use some of my personal energy in these activities, not all mine, but some I am sure. I need to learn to turn the fountain off so to speak. But what I really need is some really strong shields. My hubby, who I love very much, is probably the worst perpetrator of siffoning my energy. He has no clue he does it, and would be mortally offended if I told him he does. But I can sometimes almost literally see the tentacles latching onto my shields. Particularly when he is stressed or upset about something (which is too all to often). I visualize cutting those tendrils, re-building my shields, but it is simply not enough.

Guiding Cauldron

jewel

have u tried wearing crystals hun, to keep negativity at bay from sapping your energy?

also mookite is a great balancing stone, a little goes a long way with atht one i hav efound. Amatyhyst wands are very useful as well to help calm you and basically help you pull it together when u r in need.

oh and i completely understand what you menat about not losing hope while tehere is life hun. :) I think you hae it on the head as to why your working in this group to, gaining knowldge and help from others in helping you with useing and controlling energies in and around you for better deveolpment within you. :)

bless x