Faery Seekers ~ Sign-up ~ April 3rd to 24th

Alta

Hi geministar and RRS, I have added your names. yay!

(((Jewel))), well anyway, you have until Tuesday morning to decide. :)

goldnchyl

Me too! 'Luv this game! The faeries love it too! They've been giving me so much lovin'. Life is grand!

faerylvr

Jewel said:
I'm still debating whether to participate in this round or not. Lots of stress at work and with the plumbing at home (seems like my problems are not over), and I have been quite cranky so I am just not sure if my heart is into this right now. If I am feeling better closer to the end of sign up, but for now I think I will sit here and brude.

Hello darling... think hard because it is always so much fun when you play. Also, remember that even when your heart isn't into it, the fae can help you through... because their heart(s) are always with you. Take care...

Heather

Jewel

faerylvr said:
Hello darling... think hard because it is always so much fun when you play. Also, remember that even when your heart isn't into it, the fae can help you through... because their heart(s) are always with you. Take care
Don't make me cry *LOL*. Ta'Om is here with me today, he looks like he is bruding too ~giggles~. I just don't want to do a half-ass reading for anyone here, you guys deserve better than that. The stress at work should be resolved tomorrow or explode *LOL*. So I will probably make my decision tomorrow afternoon. Thank you all for your support and kind words. It is because of how special you all are to me, how special this study group is to me, that I want to make sure I have something to offer my seeker partner.

Alta

Thanks for the PM Skydancer, I might not have seen your edited your post.

faunabay

I'm not sure I'm up for it this time. There's still alot going on here and it's really hectic. It's always so much fun to play with the faeries though but I think I need to skip this round and wait for the next one.

Alta

Thanks for letting me know faunabay. I understand that 'life happens'. Plus now you have posted you'll get an automatic notice of the next round. :D

WaterSong

I would love to to participate :)

xoxoox
magenta

gorgeousbutterfly

count me in.

Alta

Great. Glad to see you here magenta and gorgeousbutterfly. :)