Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

Leisa

Update

The Bags, Incense and Pens came today. Still waiting on the little organza bags for the secret gift and for Kat to receive and send the title cards.

Technical Note... When I upgraded Wordpress it broke the audio player. I used an alternative version which should show up right under the title

Play or Download the Episode

but here is the link anyway

http://tarotconnection.net/podcasts/TarotConnection86.mp3

All Is One

Thanks, Leisa! I'm listening to it right now. Love it.

Silverlotus

I see that pictures of the pen and incense have been added to the page for the deck at the Tarot Connection shop. I'm getting more and more excited. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I was so excited about a deck. :)

BTW, Leisa, can you tell us exactly what is in the incense blend? I'm curious because I know some things shouldn't be burnt in houses with babies.

Leisa

Incense

I wasn't able to get the ingredients information from the supplier. It smells to me like natural essential oils on charcol. To be safe you might want to smudge your deck on the back porch.

Crescent

Marina said:
Kat, this deck seems gorgeous! I love the Golden tarot, i'm sure getting this one when it comes to mass market - i unfortunately would not be able to afford the limited edition, mainly thanks to the shipping that makes everything more expensive :(

But i'm sure it'll be worth the wait! :love:

Wow! Kat, (soo nice to 'meet' you! I LOVE my Golden!!) your new deck is exqusite! Like Marina, I will have to wait till this deck is mass marketed, I can not afford the limited new edition.

I do love your Golden, I am thinking of getting yet ANOTHER one to keep, so I can use this one more. I hesitate to use it because its just gorgeous.

Best of Luck to you on this new deck, I am sure you will do outstanding!

Kimber

Preordered!

OK, I jumped on the magic bus and preordered it too.

All Is One

I'm very tempted to order one of the limited edition decks. Not decided yet. I'll definitely buy one of the mass market versions...this is one of those problems one must face when decks this lovely come out.

Oh no! I'm in a dilemma.

I've ordered my deck quota for now, but still...

MoonGypsy

Woo Hoo!!!!

Woo Hoo!
Tarotconnecton's latest update (as of today, July 30)--"July 30, 2008 - Picked up the Title Cards - Woo Hoo!" Won't be much longer now! :)

Waiting with great anticipation,
MoonGypsyxxx

Quester

YEA!!! I am sooo looking forward to holding this deck and finding out all she has to say!

MoonGypsy

i have a strong feeling she is really going to be a talker with a whole lot of personality!!!;)