The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Jyscal

Welcome to all the new people! Its great to have our group growing more all the time. I think im also going to make a change once my new deck gets here in a few weeks, but oh how these weeks are going to take so long! Glad to see everyone's PDR is going with only a few minor hiccups but we're all still on track.

Manda

I also want to welcome everyone and dash off a quick wave to all the participants. This semester started with a roar, and work has been hectic, plus I have a gaggle of kids that think they should get to see their mom every day *gasp* and get home cooked meals, so I have not posted this week, but I am reading, reading, reading. It is great to see so many talented readers with all the diversity of the decks, and I am so grateful to be a part of this group!

firecatpickles

Finally gotten around to posting a reading...

Has anyone heard from GreenMoonbeam and/or Dreamwalker? I want to update the first two posts.

cherylleebest

New reading on blog

Hi.

I've posted a new reading too. I really struggled with it at first, but got some good advice form Aeclectic members and blog followers. Cheers, guys.

P.S. I took out a full subscription today. More discoveries to make!

epvitale

Latest posting regarding my temple visit.

Court Cards .... Arrgghh!!

KarlThomas

Congratulations on that subscription, beest! Its better to roam freely here.

I posted one today, a good one, for my further study.

It would seem that my past week has lasted ten days.

firecatpickles

Here is a reading I posted in Personal, if you are a Subscriber, for comment.

It is also on my blog.

Owl Song

I just wanted to say that I'm enjoying reading everyone's blogs. I don't have as much time as I'd like to comment but I am enjoying what you are all writing.

Things are going well with me and my Paulina. I'm not really reading at the moment, I'm just journeying along with the deck--looking at all the cards, writing about them in order starting with the Major Arcana.

Keep posting and blogging, everyone. Very nice to have the support here and I am learning from your reflections.

epvitale

Another blog posted on today's gig.

Onyx

This has been a long week

I got a blog posted finally but it is only a start to what I wanted to post about this week. I studied . . . am studying . . . the Aces and it has been an amazing oppurtunity to get back into the study of the deck. I posted an initial post about Aces and well be posting my specific observations.

The Liber T is standing stong on as my primary reading deck but I have to stay away from others blog 'cause they have me drowling over new deck, (got the Transparent, I can only be strong for so long) and making plans for my next PDR when I am exactly 1/12th done with my first one!

As the reflective aspect of the exercise I am starting get the deck more clearly and that has helped me to bond with it even more. I have loved the deck and used the deck but have been put off with it as well. Each day with the deck I am getting more and more out of it.

I am glad to see so many joining our band wagon. It is a trip well worth taking!

Onyx.