Deviant Moon Hermit showing illness

Trogon

Okay, so last Thursday (Jun 21), I had pulled my card for the day, asking "what is in store for me today?" I was using my Deviant Moon deck. I have frequently described this deck as being "quirky". This turned out to be one of those times. I rather thought that, because I wasn't feeling very well, I wanted to be left alone ...

But here's the rest of the story. I ended up going to the doctor because of a couple of sores on my ear and one side of my throat was hurting. Turns out I am having a shingles outbreak. The past several days have been miserable. Shingles on the side of my head and face. Take a look at The Hermit here and see if you can guess which side of my face. Very quirky deck ... but accurate as hell. I definitely don't suggest using Tarot to diagnose illnesses, but the deck absolutely told me what was in store.

Attachments

• DevMoonHermit1.jpg
    DevMoonHermit1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 400

Sar

I used this deck a lot earlier and when it comes to its Hermit I always pays autention to his painted toe nails.

Trogon

I used this deck a lot earlier and when it comes to its Hermit I always pays autention to his painted toe nails.
Yeah, and his ruby-red lips are a bit shocking to me! LOL. This is the only deck I have where I really feel that this Hermit REALLY want's to be left alone. The Rider-Waite Hermit has chosen to be alone, but will not turn away someone who comes to him with a question. But the Deviant Moon Hermit has a very different look about him. Though I feel that, if you approached him with a nice fresh fish, he might answer your question ... just be sure you really want it answered.

MaineGirl117

I've had a similar experience with this deck. I had written a friend of mine about gagging on the smell of perfume at work among other things, then asked the cards what my friend would think of my letter. I pulled the 7 of Swords and busted a gut laughing.

I tend to get the same visual cues with my primary deck too.

So sorry to hear of the illness though :(

Sar

This deck is hilarious; the 5/wands where they are fighting over a tulipe in the background...