View Single Post
Citizen

Faolainn Storm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade
If I want to work with the tarot course now.... which books (and editions) would be the best to acquire?
There are five books:
  • The Arthurian Tarot: A Hallowquest Handbook - the smallish book that comes with the original set of cards (Aquarian, 1990; Thorsons, 1995; Element, 2002)
  • LWB - Comes with the new (white borders) edition of the deck. Less information, but also has new questions related to the cards. (Connections, 2007)
  • Hallowquest: Tarot Magic and the Arthurian Mysteries - The first companion book to the deck. (Aquarian, 1990)
  • The Arthurian Tarot Course: A Quest for All Seasons - The course work. (Aquarian, 1993)
  • Hallowquest: the Arthurian Tarot Course - the big blue book that combines most of the information from the two books above. (Thorsons, 1997)

Hallowquest: the Arthurian Tarot Course doesn't have any new information. What it contains is all of the text of the The Arthurian Tarot Course: a Quest for All Seasons and about 2/3 of the information from Hallowquest: Tarot Magic and the Arthurian Mysteries. However I would still recommend Hallowquest: the Arthurian Tarot Course if you can get a copy.

I have all the books (and all variations of the deck ), so just ask if you want any more specific information about them.

FS
Top   #58