"A new acquaintanceship" spread

Mathki

I was looking for a spread that could shed some light on a new acquaintanceship, but I wasn't able to find one and I came up with my own:

I did a simple 5-card spread:
(1...2...3...4...5)

But maybe I'll try this layout next time ;)

1) Who is he/she?
2) What are his/her intentions? (If any)
3) What can the acquaintanceship lead to?
4) Good advice / what I need to be aware of
5) Probable outcome / where the acquaintanceship is headed if the advice above is taken into consideration

Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas how to make the spread better, please let me know too! :)

LeadtheWay

Awesome spread! works well, I love it.. thanks!

Mathki

LeadtheWay said:
Awesome spread! works well, I love it.. thanks!

I'm happy you liked it and you're welcome! :)

Vechernitsa

Great, simple and to the point just what i need, thank you!

Mathki

Vechernitsa said:
Great, simple and to the point just what i need, thank you!

You're very welcome! ;)

papercutbliss

Awesome spread! I just did it using my Sun and Moon deck for a friend about a new guy she recently met and is interested in. Pulled Princess of Wands, Ace of Cups, King of Swords, Prince of Swords, and Ace of Wands. She was thrilled because the cards were pretty damn dead-on. He IS a brilliant thinker and a romantic, and also a creative soul. She met him at a poetry cafe and said his personality is pretty charming yet lighthearted, and he's just a fascinating guy in general. This reading further confirmed this. Thanks.

Mathki

papercutbliss said:
Awesome spread! I just did it using my Sun and Moon deck for a friend about a new guy she recently met and is interested in. Pulled Princess of Wands, Ace of Cups, King of Swords, Prince of Swords, and Ace of Wands. She was thrilled because the cards were pretty damn dead-on. He IS a brilliant thinker and a romantic, and also a creative soul. She met him at a poetry cafe and said his personality is pretty charming yet lighthearted, and he's just a fascinating guy in general. This reading further confirmed this. Thanks.

I'm really glad you liked it and that it was useful to you and your friend! :love:

Javelyn

New Acquaintance spread is terrific!

I used this with the Classic Llewellyn tarot cards...brand new deck and didn't really know what to expect.....but this short spread answered some very haunting questions for me...and now I feel like my mind is released from all those questions!!! Thanks for the insightful spread!!