The Universe Has Blessed Me With A New Deck

ShelJT

I have a friend and neighbor who is going to college online and she is legally blind. I've been helping her with her note taking from lectures and readings, so that she can concentrate on learning the material herself, without being bogged down in the note taking. She's giving me a few bucks a week and I'm happy to help her. Yesterday, she took me to our local pagan shop (Mystic Earth) and bought for me the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck and Book and a tiny, yet powerful, crystal which I am hoping will help me prevent the headaches I've been getting when I read. I am so grateful to her and the wide, wonderful Universe we share.

The cards are already starting to speak to me. I can feel their energy and I know we are a good match. I haven't done an introductory reading on them yet and was wondering if there is a good way to introduce my cards to me and vice versa. First reading suggestions? I've been washing and shuffling them all last night and this morning. I'm planning on smudging them as well.

(MODS: If this is in the wrong forum, please move it. I'm a n00b :) )

janie144

What I lovely story and a perfect example of how the good you put out will always come back to you :)

I hope you enjoy your new deck.

Morwenna

I love the Hanson-Roberts; it's come to be top of the list for me to grab. It reads so easily, and despite the soft storybook-like artwork, it pulls no punches. I hope you have a very good relationship with this deck.

And blessings on your friend, and on your friendship.