Zoe's Spread

lawguy51

***WARNING...NAME DROPPING AHEAD***

Zoe is Rachel Pollack's assistant, business manager, something like that. And she's developed a 3 card spread that Rachel says flies in the face of modern tarot reading in that it's specifically fortune telling-ish and that's why she likes it. I've used it quite a bit and it's quite useful and revealing. As Rachel says, why make a decision by yourself when you have this little wisdom system at your disposal. She said for example, maybe someone's upset her and her inclination is to get right on the phone and call the person, but maybe that's not the best thing to do at the moment so she asks the cards. So here it is:

2. Don't Do......1. The Issue.......3. Do (or as Rachel says, dodo).

Draw your three cards any way you normally do. Have fun!

Lawguy51

cjtarot

My kinda spread..lol

Hi,

This is my kinda spread, Do you think they will think I'm crazy when I bring my cards to the hardware store and place them on the new toilets to help me decide which one to get..lol

OR ..

I should have done this spread BEFORE we demolished the bathroom in the new house..

Gotta GO...

CJ

PS reality check, this is a great quick spread..and I will be trying it.

M-Press

Oh!
This is a great one! Thanks!
i actually REALLY admire rachel for her spreads (and anything else too)...
i had attended a eader's studio in NY this past May, and she really asks the cards, as if it's a good friend, or an old wise grandpa or something...

It also allows for doing many spreads, without "overusing" the power of the cards ... One question that I really liked, was:
'where does my strength comes from?"

ow, you better be experienced to answer that!
---------------------

2. Don't Do......1. The Issue.......3. Do (or as Rachel says, dodo).

Draw your three cards any way you normally do. Have fun!

Lawguy51 [/B][/QUOTE]

lawguy51

Re: Re: Zoe's Spread

M-Press said:
Oh!
This is a great one! Thanks!
i actually REALLY admire rachel for her spreads (and anything else too)...
I've also taken classes from her and I like the way Rachel will ask a card what the question is before she asks it. We were doing a session on Tarot and Relationships so we asked the cards what questions we should ask concerning relationships and then we pulled cards to answer those questions. It was a lot of fun and very effective.

LG51

Elle

Thanks for the info;used it and at first forgot to concentrate on "where does my strength come from?" It didn't matter because both spreads produced the same answer in a different format! Excellent!

Elle

aria

awesome

this spread was amazing...i was so confused as to what to do about a certain issue...it has cleared my head...thnx

Tabby

Cool Spread! Just what I need when an issue comes up and I'm trying to figure out a way to handle it. Thanks for the spread!

Amandajane

Fantastic spread!!

AngelDancer

flabbergasted

this is amazing!!! just did the spread twice. once with regards to my dream career as a healer and tarot reader, and the second time with regards to my present job as a freelance translator.

Dream job
1. four of pentacles (don't do)
2. knight of swords
4. queen of cups reversed (do do :eek:))

after shuffling and cutting nine times

Present job (which I hate)
1. 2 of pentacles
2. knight of swords (sic!)
2. queen of cups reversed (sic!)

What are the odds???

Thanks for sharing lawguy!!!

xxAD

Dragons Lady

ooooo good spread..thanks for sharing :}