Two of Wands - How someone sees you?

TeaRose

I asked the tarot how he sees me, so i can know whether not he notices me, and I got two of wands.
Does it mean that he is uncertain at this point? We only run in the same social circle, no romantic involvement as of now. Thanks!

Zana

He has weighed the possibility of you two, and decided not to take any action (yet?)

TeaRose

^ So I guess it's a definite "yes" that he notices me at least? Thanks for your help :)

SunChariot

I asked the tarot how he sees me, so i can know whether not he notices me, and I got two of wands.
Does it mean that he is uncertain at this point? We only run in the same social circle, no romantic involvement as of now. Thanks!

Depends on how you read of course, but to me the 2's are about the interaction between two people. And the Wands are about creating, the art of creating, and the desire to create something (more). Also at times, Wands can be about passion.

So for me the 2 of Wands is about the desire to create something with the other person, something new or something more than exists now. And, potentially at least , thinking of something more passionate between himself and that other person. But that, for me, is not the usual meaning. But well, if I see it in the card image or sense it in a reading that could potentially be part of it.

Babs

Trogon

So, when I read your post, I pulled the card out of the Universal Waite Tarot. On the one hand, there is the interpretation of there being a choice. Which makes me think there is possibly (probably) another girl he is "considering". But I also think there can be hesitation indicated by this card, maybe he's a bit hesitant because he's not sure how either of you feel about him? The picture shows him standing between the two wands, but he's also looking into the distance ... waiting and watching.

I hope this is of some help. Of course your interpretations, especially if based on another deck, could be different. :)

Noche.de.Cristal

To me, if the question was "how he sees me" the card could show what he sees when he looks at you... or im i wrong? to me this is not a "passion" card because the guy on the drawing looks kind of bored, he owns everything he wanted and now he has no passion for reaching something on life. In my Universal Waite, the colors of the card are sad, boring, at least for love. If he sees you this way, maybe he looks at you as someone interested in other subjects, not looking for love right now... i hope im wrong. Good Luck!

bluelagune

I got this card for how I see a former friend (although I also got Devil for my feelings for him). Let me tell you, the 2 of wand person in negative light is an a***l! If this person decided you are expandable, he will use you to get ahead in life.... and if anyone knows what "throwing someone under the bus is", 2 of wands person will and won't evin flinch.

Thirteen

2/Wands is a choice, but unlike the Lovers card, it's not a big choice. Does he notice you, yes. Is he considering you. Yes. BUT...it's a casual kind of consideration. Like "should I wear the blue sweater or the red?"

Wands are energy, and this card asks the question "What should I invest my energy in?" That he's considering investing his energy in you is good. That you're not: "can't look away...oh, my gosh, I have a big decision to make..." Not so good. This card says that he isn't sure if he's interested in you, and that even if he does takes you up, he won't be so invested that he can't change his mind and discard you. That's how he sees you right now. "Maybe give this one a try?"