View Single Post
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
Ah! The two sides of intimacy: fear & love ��

Queen of Pentacles

Best June: You'll be sitting looking pretty as every circumstance bends to your advantage without you even having to lift a finger! You'll be living in clover all month long, relish every moment and don't question your good fortune. You're the kind of woman who knows how to revel in a good time. This is your moment, take it & let the world come to you for a change.

Worst June: You'll have a terrible suspicion that something is going behind your back that you're being kept in the dark about. It all looks very attractive on the surface but you just don't buy it. You have a nose for trouble, follow it and quickly. Its no use just sitting there being stubborn and wary. You have to get up & follow your own drumbeat, find your own path this June or you'll wake up out of your pretty daydream & discover that everyone's been running rings around you all month long!

Lets hear about June for me please ��
Wow ! Thanks for the detailed reads ! Maybe I should change the rules of the game so people don't feel confined to writing only one sentence. I like writing as much as you'd like better !

Three of Wands

Best: The best thing that could happen this June for you is that something will finally "break through." A project that you've been working on with others will "collapse" almost, thus allowing you and your friends/co-workers to dive deeper into the rabbit hole. So in this sense, disaster would be a very good thing this June for you, because you're currently all about breaking new ground and trying to take down the defense.

Worst: The worst thing that could happen this June is that you'll have to find an alternative route with completing your project. Someone may come along and suggest something outlandish and it'll spark some excitement and progress, but some of you may be against this method because you're simply not used to it or comfortable with it. But it will work. It's just a matter of getting past your own limitations on the matter.

Best case / worst case scenario for meeting X in person this summer ?
Top   #5