View Single Post
Citizen

Halloween 

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
7 of swords : ooooooooohhhhhh kay!

Best Case: is you are slipping away for a naughtly little adventure, just you and X disappearing from the world

Worst Case: Somebody is a 'dirty little liar' and there may be some cheatin' going on !
I'm quite shocked by the reading ! Maybe I was thinking of a different "X" and you picked up on that energy possibly ? Oh my... this is quite scandalous. But not really. I don't condone cheating for the simple fact that it ends up hurting people, especially the 3rd unwitting party. Not worth it. Takes away the entire fun and beauty of being with someone you are in love/like/lust with. Dirties it. So... not an option for me... no matter how wonderful the person is. But the X I was originally talking about in the question ? I think it would just be a normal, cute little friendly adventure and not... erm... "erotic." He would never think of me in those terms, I'm almost positive about that. Which is awesome ! Can't wait to see what fun things are about to go down !

Quote:
Originally Posted by anie View Post
Q: Okay ! Best and Worst case scenario of G and I getting together?
Six of Cups

Best: You two will hit it off GREAT. It will be like two old soulmates meeting again for the first time. There will be romance, passion, attraction and lots of your friends cheering the two of you on. Everyone will be infected by the loving energy you two give off. It will be beautiful.

Worst: The worst thing that could happen if you and G got together would be that it would be more sweet than passionate. Otherwise ? It would still be quite wonderful and fulfilling.

Best / worst case scenario surrounding me bumping up my exercise routine starting tomorrow ?
Top   #9