Favorite YouTube Tarot Channels

Shade

I was wondering which youtube accounts that create Tarot content folks here subscribed to. Most of what I have seen are deck review videos and those can be helpful but I imagine there are some gems out there that I haven't come across yet.

Isobel Gaudie

When I was freshly back to Tarot I was quite fond of the PracticalTarotTutor. Clean and crisp videos that cover the meaning of cards.
Explanations straight to the point. Very beginner friendly. Then 2 others which I unfortunately can't recall.

spookyboo22

Hi

John Ballantrae is the best by far in my opinion

Magrataya

I am a huge fan of Kelly-Ann Maddox the former "The Four Queens". Her older videos are a bit more Tarot heavy than her recent videos but they are nevertheless worth watching.

Onion Budgie

I'll second the rec for Kelly-Ann Maddox. Her videos are just wonderful, and so is she.

EmpyreanKnight

If you're into the Thoth, definitely DavidH071! His grasp of Crowley's Tarot is so good, and his Thoth tutorials are where it's at. My only gripe is that he is quite slow in releasing his videos for the Majors - he started with the Fool in November 2015, and right now he's only released until Art (Temperance). That's about a Major a month, and at that rate he'd finish by August. Don't be alarmed though, he's already released his tutorials for all the Minors and the Courts, he just saved the Majors for last.

And since we're on the subject of Thoth tutorials - Polyphonic Tarot is also great, yet it seems he's not going to be able to conclude his series since his last vid was released in 2015. He has finished all the Majors, and of the Minors he didn't get to the 10 of Swords and all the Disks. No Courts either, but honestly none of it distracts from the depths with which he explored the other cards.

EmpyreanKnight

Hi

John Ballantrae is the best by far in my opinion

I 100% agree. Add Paul Hughes Barlow and these two venerable gentlemen would shoot your Tarot game up by leaps and bounds.

illyria

Definitely Kelly-Ann Maddox. She has varied content on her site now, not tarot-exclusive, but I like her personal, congenial, non-academic approach.

katey

My favourite at the moment is Tom Benjamin. He doesn't do Tarot beginner type videos, more talking about things he's learnt over time as a tarot reader. I dunno, I just love his videos and always leave having something new to contemplate.

Astraea

Like some others here, I love John Ballantrae. Other favorites include Kelly of The Truth in Story, OwlMoon513, Angelo Nasios and ShyFox.

Edited to add: I also really like Elle Jacobs, but she hasn't aired a video in quite awhile. Avalon's Spiritual Odyssey used to feature great reviews, but lately she's been doing mostly unboxings and I don't care so much for those.