View Single Post
Citizen

strings of life 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK
Well, so I could take either approach. If we did a major and a half of a suit in a week would that be too much? It *might* be for me as I have writing projects and other things, BUT we could try and see if it is working.
It may be too ambitious. I work full time and do want some downtime at night when I get home. This comes out to a card a day and I don't want to beat myself up if I "miss" one, which means I may double up, etc. on certain days.

Quote:
I think for me, seeing progress will be stimulating which is why I like the idea of doing the sequence of cards.
Agreed. Plus it helps keep the studying element cohesive. That approach may not work for everyone, but if it works for us, we should go with it!

Quote:
So, if we take that approach, maybe we could do a random Major Arcana.
Sure. I'll select a random Major Arcana next week on Monday. Mondays work great (after the weekend).

Quote:
I am proposing that we start with Wands, Ace through Five, and I just picked Justice from my deck.
Sounds like a plan!

Quote:
I could study tonight and post something tomorrow.
I can work on a card or two tonight--either Justice or the Ace of Wands--and post something tomorrow night.

Quote:
I could start two threads. One for the Major 2nd edition, and one for the Wands series (would it work to do a thread for a series? or would it have to be separate cards?
I checked the index for the 1st edition and just like most of the other groups, threads are about specific cards, however, there were two threads about the suits. I think that threads on each card may work best (one thread for each card in Major and Minor Arcana), but if we feel like we want to create a thread about all of the cards in the suit (with shorter notes), we can if we wish. Let's see what happens.
Top   #92