View Single Post
Citizen

strings of life 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK
I like the idea of alternating weeks. You pick next week. Actually, Justice is one of my least favorite cards in this deck, not sure why, BUT I drew it for a reason and just want to dig into why it bothers me.
Done. I'll draw one one week (aiming for Sunday or Monday) and will create a thread when I do.

Quote:
I hope the excitement lasts for me too! I think it will, I have wanted a study buddy for a while, so much to learn. I like the idea of bouncing my thoughts off of someone else's. I learn much better through dialogue, so this is great.
Likewise. I love to write about cards as well, so this will be a great experience and will stimulate us in unique ways as we interpret the cards. I am sure that we will each see different things in them .

Quote:
I am going to dream the Ace of Wands tonight
Ha! Me too. I am going to spend some time with it before I go to bed and will write down my observations on my way home from work. I have my old small MacBook (not my regular MacBook) packed away in my bag so that I am ready to bond with my cards in a public place. PDTDA = public display of Tarot deck affection!

Quote:
I might blog my revelations once a week at least through October (spooky month, ha)
I haven't blogged in months. I was experiencing some writer's block and general apathy running it, and that explains why I stopped; it became a chore. I'm ready to give it a new life with this study. I lost all of my readers, but in the end, I set the blog up for me.

Until tomorrow.
Top   #97