Cleansing negative energy from myself and my deck

EliseM

Hello,

I recently gave a Tarot reading that went really badly wrong. It's a long story, and fit for a winter's night with several bottles of strong alcohol and a roaring fire. However, the long and the short of it is that the subject threatened to commit suicide because of the reading. This was weeks ago, and even though I begged the subject to get psychiatric help immediately, she hasn't got back to me. I hear from other readers that she's still alive, so that's something.

I don't blame her at all for what happened. Her higher self wants to be free of negativity and pain, and that's why she asked for a reading, but her lower self is dragging her down lower and lower, which is why she just can't handle the reading result. As readers, we have to expect this kind of event to take place.

I just haven't felt right physically since this moment and I think I need to cleanse myself and my deck (luckily I have more than one deck that I can use, but the deck I used is still languishing in the corner).

I would welcome your herbal healing suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Elise

AJ

Welcome to AT Elsie

I normally think deck cleansing is claptrap, but I can see the point in this situation, YOU need the closure.
The moon is enormous this week, do you have an area you can lay the cards out where the moonlight will bathe them?

And then you yourself, go out under the moon, bow deeply, rise, spread your arms wide, shoulders back, and give the pain and worry away. All that will remain will be the lesson which is important to keep.

Padma

wow. Pretty hard to top AJ's advice, or even add anything to it...

In addition to AJ's advice, I would simply add, wear some smokey topaz and place one with your deck. :) think good thoughts, and good things will come. Good luck, and don't let this reading drag you down as well...

Hugs!

EliseM

The Moon is sooo Huge!

I already have my bed right under the window so that I am as much in moonlight as possible. However, asking for the Moon to heal me is a great idea. Now She is waning, we can feel the decrease and ebb of forces, maybe the timing is just right, I can allow the negativity to flow out of me.

Smoky topaz, I like that idea very much.

Thanks, you guys. I appreciate the help.

Love.

tarotbear

Take a shower and envision the negativity washing off of you and flowing down the drain to be grounded by the Earth.

EliseM

Bergamot, juniper and myrrh

Thanks everyone for your super cleansing and healing thoughts, I'm feeling better tray than I have for weeks. I put bergamot, juniper and myrrh in the oil burner and that really blasted my energy low levels. Also I did a series of healings and told myself that if I didn't get better the next day I would have to go to the doctor, so essentially I frightened myself into good health. Needs must.