The Process by Dan Pelletier 6 Audio CD's

mac22

Leisa said:
Dan initially said NO to a print book. But I think I've gotten him talked into it so any nagging on your part would be a big help. Some of the content is different in the audio version for a variety of reasons but I personally don't think it needs to be re-written to match exactly.

Ok..... Oh Dan...... please do a print book of "The Process" I'll buy it too.....:p

Mac22

Baroli

OOh Leisa that would be fantastic!! I would definitely buy the book!!!

Dan,...please???

:D

mac22

Nudge ..... with self publishing these days should be no prob....:D

Mac22

Quester

A book would be fantastic!! :party: PRETTY PLEASE DAN!! :D

Splungeman

No Dan...Don't give in to temptation...Don't do a book. The audiobook is just fine. Don't do it Dan!!

:p

mac22

Splungeman said:
No Dan...Don't give in to temptation...Don't do a book. The audiobook is just fine. Don't do it Dan!!

:p

Unfortunately many do not learn well from audio books...I say at least a book..... but hey why not a video:D

Mac22

frelkins

Umbrae used to be a corporate trainer. I can't imagine that a book would carry the same important presence - Umbrae has to "be there" in some way, that's his style - print just doesn't have the bandwith of audio - I agree video is the best way for him, video is more his vibe and would convey more to the tarot student. Just my 2 rupees. :)

Mariana

mac22 said:
Unfortunately many do not learn well from audio books...
Exactly. It's a difference in learning styles. I'm the kind of person who will ask people on the phone to explain it again in email, my husband's the kind of person who will ask people to read their letter out loud. So yes, a book, please. Something that I can underline and work with. I mean, most tarot readers are bound to be visual people, right? (Well, if you 'read' cards, that is, it may be different if you're 'listening' to a voice...) People's choice of metaphors can be telling too. ;)

Alissa

Leisa said:
Dan initially said NO to a print book. But I think I've gotten him talked into it so any nagging on your part would be a big help. Some of the content is different in the audio version for a variety of reasons but I personally don't think it needs to be re-written to match exactly.
I've been telling him this for years. Literally.

The stubborn bastard won't listen. :p

But maybe, someday....

Congrats to Dan and to Leisa for producing this project. I'm wishing you both a tremendous success!

firemaiden

Dan's oratory style is at least half the fun.