8 of pentacles as physical attraction

wind

I asked if a man is physically attracted to me and I got 8 of pentacles.

Hm...I don't know at all, to be honest. Maybe he feels I need some work?:) Or maybe he notices details about me?
Or maybe he doesn't notice anything at all?

Any thoughts?

WaterSong

wind said:
I asked if a man is physically attracted to me and I got 8 of pentacles.

Hm...I don't know at all, to be honest. Maybe he feels I need some work?:) Or maybe he notices details about me?
Or maybe he doesn't notice anything at all?

Any thoughts?

wind, just a few ideas but what came to mind is that this person thinks that you are well put together, that you take good care of yourself..the 8 of pentacles being a card of work and detail, I would say he sees you are careful about the way you dress, neat and that you maybe like to match colors or pay attention to detail, or accesories....what deck did you use?the picture used may give you some ideas...the pentacles anyways are very sensual and often speak of beauty...are you maybe an artistic type of person, that dresses up with her own style?

I hope it made sense to you....

xoxooxo
magenta

wind...something else come to mind( yes I still have one lol )...the 8 being the number that corresponds to the Strenght card...made me think you could be fit or fairly strong physically...the Strenght card often comes up for people that use their bodies in physical activities....so he could find you attractive because you are fit and athletic, also graceful.....just another thought :)

WalesWoman

I had a thought, what if you fit a pattern of women he has gone out with? I wonder if he is attracted to your type; height, weight, hair color, features, etc.

But you also asked IS... this is a yes or no question, so the answer is going to be confusing... yes? no? huh? If you asked what about me is he attracted to, you might get something much different.

berrieh

The pattern thing WalesWoman brings up makes infinite sense to me. Though I was initially pretty stumped. I was like, "The... huh?"

The best I thought of was he notices you work out. But that was quite literal with the evil keywords.

You made me think of a Spread I use a fair amount. I posted it here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1314514#post1314514

If you still feel stumped, you might want to give it a whirl.

wind

Hello,

thank you very much for your thoughts! You gave some very interesting insights!

Well, I am not really fit, but rather rounded:D Let's say, I am "baroque style", not exaggerated, of course:)
But I do pay attention to how I dress, not in a very particular way, but I do wear skirts or nice colours, jewelry, my hair is always washed...:) I don't wear make up, so maybe 8 of pentacles comes for simplicity? I am relating this to Toth 8 of pentacles (prudence).

You are right, maybe I should have asked a different kind of question...this question was part of larger (much larger!:)) spread I did on me and this man I like.

Berrieh, I might try your spread, sounds really great!

willowfox

8 pents

I would say yes as you seem to have captured his undivided attention.

WaterSong

willowfox said:
8 pents

I would say yes as you seem to have captured his undivided attention.

great interpretation willow...one word came to mind...devotion?

xooxox
magenta

starless

I've always looked at the 7 Pents as physical attraction, just that adoring look that guy has on his face (in RWS). That's how I look at it anyway. But 8 Pents would suggest the person in question thinks you care about your appearance, and that you do put some effort into it.

afrosaxon

magenta said:
great interpretation willow...one word came to mind...devotion?

xooxox
magenta

I'd go with this, since the 8 Pentacles in the NOVT [8 Santeria -- Shango] specifically speaks of adherence to family obligations in order to maintain even distribution of wealth and abundance...which is a form of devotion.

http://alpha.mxat.ru/WWPCM/decks05/d02446/d02446d8.jpg

T.

wind

Thanks all of you,
very interesting points, I would never think of them!

I hope he does like me:*