MARSEILLE DECK plus MOBILE APP, REAL TAROT CARDS RECOGNITION on KICKSTARTER

FLizarraga

Backed. I'm not crazy about the app (though I do like the idea of using it as a step to get into Tarot), but the deck is very appealing to me, more so at that price.

Plus there's the Golden Rule: if you want to know where the good stuff is, just follow the gregory... ;)

alfonso_fon

Thanks FLizarraga... Little by little.

Backed. I'm not crazy about the app (though I do like the idea of using it as a step to get into Tarot), but the deck is very appealing to me, more so at that price.

Plus there's the Golden Rule: if you want to know where the good stuff is, just follow the gregory... ;)

gregory

:bugeyed:

willowy

Hope this gets funded,maybe the deals were alittle too generous?

ayuryogini

I really hope this gets funded, too.
I'm surprised that it's not yet.

alfonso_fon

Thanks

I think I should have invested more in advertising. Now we have a community manager.
We still have time... I hope :p

Hope this gets funded,maybe the deals were alittle too generous?

alfonso_fon

We expected it to be much better

But we have to try until the end.

Thanks for the support.

I really hope this gets funded, too.
I'm surprised that it's not yet.

Jadefox

I kicked in, I hope it gets funded!
If it does not, can you try again?

ayuryogini

I kicked in, I hope it gets funded!
If it does not, can you try again?

Do you know? Fingers crossed it will be funded, now with your new campaign manager.

It's a great deal for the app alone. Including the physical deck makes it a real bargain.