The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

firecatpickles

Gazel said:
There is a link in my profile.
(I don't think I'm allowed to link directly to it from here)

I see the Link. I need to know which one of these is your PDR blog:

78 Notes to Self
Deviant Moon Tarot
Evolutionary Tarot
Formicida’s Tarot Grotto
Lunea Weatherstone’s Blogue
Mary K. Greer’s Tarot Blog
Musings on the Tarot
Nyxadora
Quantum Tales
Quantum Tarot
Quirkeries
Roswila’s Tarot Gallery & Journal
Shuffle
Tarot Hour
Tarot Table Talk
The Tarot Channel
The Tarot Connection

faunabay

Kilted Kat said:
The Link in your Profile directs me to log in to my yahoo blog.
What???? I tried it out myself and it took me to my blog. hmmm...... let me go check again.

edited to add:
OK, I'm not sure what's going on because when I click on it the link takes me to my blog. :confused: ???????

firecatpickles

faunabay said:
What???? I tried it out myself and it took me to my blog. hmmm...... let me go check again.

You might need to log out and view it the way we would (i.e., without you being logged in to it). Then copy and paste the url to Profile.

faunabay

Kilted Kat said:
You might need to log out and view it the way we would (i.e., without you being logged in to it). Then copy and paste the url to Profile.
Well crap! Now I can't log out. :bugeyed: Let me just go check the address again.

firefrost

Promise said:
I'm in!

I'll be using the Vieville...once it makes its way through the postal service and lands in my mailbox.

Ooohh...the Vieville - that's another one I'll look forward to following!

firecatpickles

faunabay said:

edited to add:
OK, I'm not sure what's going on because when I click on it the link takes me to my blog. :confused: ???????

Ok, that's good now...

It works on this computer.

Note: If you are logged in to your own Yahoo blog, you will have to log out to view someone else's Yahoo blog...

faunabay

Kilted Kat said:
Ok, that's good now...

It works on this computer.

Note: If you are logged in to your own Yahoo blog, you will have to log out to view someone else's Yahoo blog...
OK, that makes sense, but how do I log out when the way I get onto the internet is yahoo based? If I log out it takes me off the internet. :confused:

And if your's is yahoo how come I can get to yours fine???

firecatpickles

faunabay said:
OK, that makes sense, but how do I log out when the way I get onto the internet is yahoo based? If I log out it takes me off the internet. :confused:

Just log out of My Yahoo! and you should stay connected.

Alternatively you can open up a different browser and you will not be logged into your My Yahoo! Page.

faunabay

Kilted Kat said:
Just log out of My Yahoo! and you should stay connected.

Alternatively you can open up a different browser and you will not be logged into your My Yahoo! Page.
OH! OK. :)

corrielle

I would love to do this. I've been looking for a way to stay in touch with my primary reading deck now that I have more than one! (The holidays were good to me...)

I'll be using the Legend: Arthurian Tarot deck, and I'll be posting via threads here at AT. I know I have a blog posted in my profile, but I don't usually use it for tarot-related things.