View Single Post
Citizen

Ruby Jewel 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barleywine View Post
Now I had a random thought: putting a cup on top of the pyramid would make it "9", the number of the Moon. Perhaps the Moon in the sky is the top cup that got away and the man is pursuing it to restore his peace of mind (hey, stranger things have happened in mythology!) He's going to chase it all the way to the 9 of Cups before he catches up to it.

I personally don't equate the Moon in this card with Pisces because I tend not to mingle Trump meanings with the small cards. Astrologically, the Moon has nothing to do with Pisces or the 12th House, not by rulership, exaltation or decan (as I'm sure you know).

You are right about the Moon not being connected to the 12th house or Pisces....not sure why I was making that connection......probably has something to do with the Moon card and addictions....anyway, you guys are really stimulating my brain here...I am going to have to sit back and think about this card a bit....I'm beginning to undergo a "gestalt shift" here...(laugh) and see this card in a completely different way than having to do with "love.".... thank goodness.
Top   #17