The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

DellArtista

I've been lurking reading through everything in this thread for a week or so now & would really love to take the plunge with all of you if it's still alright for newbies to join in at this point! :)

The primary deck I would be working with would be the cosmic tribe. I think I'd feel more comfortable using the forum to post the weekly reading/reflection on than a blog -- just to be sure I have it right, I would make a new post for each of them under "your readings" (and not continue to make them all in the same thread in "your readings")?

*thanks*!

firecatpickles

DellArtista said:
I've been lurking reading through everything in this thread for a week or so now & would really love to take the plunge with all of you if it's still alright for newbies to join in at this point! :)
Hi, there! This is on-going sign-ups. No deadlines. So welcome...

DellArtista said:
The primary deck I would be working with would be the cosmic tribe. I think I'd feel more comfortable using the forum to post the weekly reading/reflection on than a blog -- just to be sure I have it right, I would make a new post for each of them under "your readings" (and not continue to make them all in the same thread in "your readings")?
*thanks*!

I will add you to the list in the second post. And yes, you will need to post a new Thread for weekly reading as per Forum Guidelines. If you want, just PM me when you have a new reading and I will update the second post.

DellArtista

Kilted Kat said:
I will add you to the list in the second post. And yes, you will need to post a new Thread for weekly reading as per Forum Guidelines. If you want, just PM me when you have a new reading and I will update the second post.

Excellent -- thank you for adding me & thanks for the clarification!

SherryZoned

Welcome DellArtista!

mooncat2

Hi and welcome, DellArtista. :)

Have posted my weekly reading.

autumnsdaughter

Posted my reading...

Ow. It hurt.

cherylleebest

edited reading

cherylleebest said:
I've posted a new reading too. I really struggled with it at first, but got some good advice form Aeclectic members and blog followers. Cheers, guys.

I posted a reading on my blog yesterday, which was an inner guide reading from Moongold that I found on the forum.

I re-read it this morning and thought it was glib, and well, just rubbish. I guess I got carried away with books and references and used them too much.
:(

In the spirit of the PDR group, I have reflected on my reading and rewritten it with my own interpretation.

I feel a sense of achievement having done so and think I have broken new ground.
:)

moderndayruth

I posted dream-interpretation reading, two daily draws and a three card (Situation, Advice, Outcome + base card) reading, a lot of scrambled thougts and couple of articles from wiki ;)

Jyscal

Welcome DellArtista! I've posted my new reading on the blog, its definately a strange one.

Essjay

I've posted my weekly reading - it's a bit of an overview of my PDR so far.