Prisma Visions 3rd edition

jaimiequick

I don't see how this edition is different from the second edition. Does anyone know?

theEnigma

I think the only change is that "illumination" is the new extra (79th) card instead of "the gift."

catschinwag

Ah thank you for letting me know that there's a restocking!

Have immediately bought. Goodbye one (of many) from the wishlist!

Scarlet Air

It looks like they separate editions with the bonus card, each run having an unique 79th card. First edition was the 'Strawberries' card. Second was 'the Gift' which had fish swimming towards a key on it. And now the Third has the 'Illumination' card.

Personally I have the second edition and love the Gift card. I'm not too keen on this new Illumination card though. The artwork on it looks wrong for the deck, the colours are fine but the shape and form of the images don't look right. I prefer how the blended strokes style of the rest of the deck channels Van Gogh's Starry Night.

BeyondtheVeil

Beautiful deck with gorgeous new card!

This is a gorgeous deck! I love the new Illumination card!

How does this deck read? I have almost bought it several times, but I would like to know the vibe of the deck. Is it great at reading all sorts of things or better for certain questions or subjects?

Thanks for sharing! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

Scarlet Air

How does this deck read? I have almost bought it several times, but I would like to know the vibe of the deck. Is it great at reading all sorts of things or better for certain questions or subjects?

BeyondtheVeil

I love my Second Edition; it’s probably my favourite indie deck. I find it very friendly and the bordered Majors really stand out in a reading amongst the borderless Minors. I use it mostly for questions about people and their personalities. It seems to be really good at revealing significator cards for people.

Lain_82

BeyondtheVeil

This is one of my favorite decks! I have the 2nd edition and I am seriously considering getting the 3rd as well, if nothing else because I would love a back up. It reads very well, and has helped me a lot to connect cards to make a story since it is so heavily illustrated.

BeyondtheVeil

Scarlet Air

I love my Second Edition; it’s probably my favourite indie deck. I find it very friendly and the bordered Majors really stand out in a reading amongst the borderless Minors. I use it mostly for questions about people and their personalities. It seems to be really good at revealing significator cards for people.

It sounds awesome! I think describing people and their personalities is a great must for a deck.

Thanks for enabling me! :D lol I think this deck is just beautiful!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Lain_82

This is one of my favorite decks! I have the 2nd edition and I am seriously considering getting the 3rd as well, if nothing else because I would love a back up. It reads very well, and has helped me a lot to connect cards to make a story since it is so heavily illustrated.

I almost bought the second edition but I was confused at the difference in it and the 3rd. It looks like it would be an awesome reading deck. I usually don't pay a lot for my decks, but this one is looking like I have to have it. lol

Thanks for responding! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil