Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 1 - #1

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 224

mooncat2

:) Think its all be said on this one.

I remember I was having an Aries 1 time when Elven first posted this thread. Such a powerful energy but I've learnt it's not sustainable............it is a short moment and if you don't take action.........using the Aries courage, initiative and drive..........using it, carrying it to firmer ground then you just sink back into the water where all those emotional fears are waiting to grab you.

Image attached. :D

Attachments

• SoulCollage - Passion.JPG
    SoulCollage - Passion.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 201

tink27

purple_scorp said:
I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Wow purple_scorp beautiful picture. Both you and mooncat2 have chosen very interesting ways to express this symbol. The very first thing that came to my mind with this symbol is if you want to free yourself from an old weakness you have to create a new pattern. This doesn’t mean the old is gone, vanquished forever…..it is embraced and then buried under the new one!!!! Ohh I feel my temperature within increasing, yet on the outside my skin is chilled. Spirals of energy are everywhere in this picture, a symbol of invoking and calling forth the Goddess or feminine energy of heat and passion. It's as if she rises and hisses like the snake, a sexual union, an intense release!

I can almost hear this woman whispering to me, ‘if you wish to learn the secrets of creation, you have to learn to vibrate with me and my magic, my power will ignite this power within you! (ohh shivers crawling over my neck) Balance and harmony!

Look at the other seals (old patterns in the background) as this woman emerges from the sea. They are staring in such amazement it looks as if for the moment they are paralyzed. Or is it that she is of such a high pure spinning energy, everything around her looks as if it is moving in slow motion??

tink :love:

tink27

mooncat2 said:
:) Think its all be said on this one.

I remember I was having an Aries 1 time when Elven first posted this thread. Such a powerful energy but I've learnt it's not sustainable............it is a short moment and if you don't take action.........using the Aries courage, initiative and drive..........using it, carrying it to firmer ground then you just sink back into the water where all those emotional fears are waiting to grab you.

Image attached. :D

Mooncat2, your image too gives us yet another way to look at this symbol. Nature’s forces are at work here and we all know Nature breaks its own rules whenever it wants! Look at the flames here! Not only are they in front of the picture, they have swirled around to encompass the whole picture!! A kundalini rising!!

I love cats, tigers and lions! They are such magnificent and powerful creatures. Is this cat on a passionate hunt, with the slightest of movement these animals are so alert! Then they crouch, their great paws moving silently, intently towards what has emotionally stirred them.

In this picture I do not hear a whisper, it’s almost an anger and I have no where to hide! “How dare you make plans without consulting me” the tiger roars, the flames respond in kind, soaring upward now intense! I cannot hide what I have suppressed nor the turmoil that is now fighting within me.

Will “I” be destroyed, will “I” survive after being tossed around like a rag doll…..! Will I survive the heat in the midst of this diversity and confusion?!?!

Suddenly the "eye" opens wide, it has awakened.....experiencing for a split second, a startling and frenzied moment as dualities merge and make union with the Divine! Tremors shake my body....I'm plunged into a new path........

mooncat2

:) I love purple_scorps image..........she is gorgeous.......the rising of the feminine.

****if you want to free yourself from an old weakness you have to create a new pattern. *****...........most definitely and this is only the beginning for some of those patterns are so entrenched, so much a part of who we think we are that they're not even noticed or recognised.

Mine was made simply as having some fun..........doing some creative work for no reason really except perhaps a bit of self exploration. I had to go back to it to see if it did reflect Aries 1.
In this picture I do not hear a whisper, it’s almost an anger and I have no where to hide! “How dare you make plans without consulting me” the tiger roars, the flames respond in kind, soaring upward now intense! I cannot hide what I have suppressed nor the turmoil that is now fighting within me.
I didn't see this............I saw confrontation with fear..........a determination to do something for myself for a change..........to overcome the creative communication block.
I didn't recognise the anger until Aries 13...............I never knew that gentle 'ol me had such a time bomb ticking away but its there and knowing that and working with it is proving to be very interesting............in a strange way almost inspiring.

:love:

huredriel

Since I've been musing on that weird dream and *eune* .... a though to go back to the beginning ..... and of course here I am, back in Aries 1!!! And have re-read thread again ........ perhaps this was what the dream meant ..... go back to the beginning ....... from wherever we are ....... take with us what we have learnt so far ..... and re-apply with a new way of thinking?

tink27 said:
I can almost hear this woman whispering to me, ‘if you wish to learn the secrets of creation, you have to learn to vibrate with me and my magic, my power will ignite this power within you! (ohh shivers crawling over my neck) Balance and harmony!
And this called to me ......... creation, harmony ....... the one, the beginning ........ from whence everything else pours out from ........ with the seal and woman rising, embracing ........ where have they come from ........ feels like a volcano rising up from the core of the Earth ...... and these two emanate from within.

MCSea said:
One is the first number used when counting and therefore it is considered to have great power; without it there would be no numbering system as we know it. It is often seen as the origin of all things and represents perfection, absolute, and deity in monotheistic faiths. One can be happy, loving, romantic, dynamic and charismatic, but on the downside it can be egotistical, selfish and melodramatic, individualistic, obstinate and alone. One is the origin, the beginning. Gaea. The Bang. The Word. FROM
Again, the feeling of an origin ....... where do we come from ....... what is the purpose of being here ....... what is our own individual need and path? And on a personal note, how come we have all felt the need to come together on this ....... our energies flowing together, sparking off one another, much like the woman and seal coming together?

Purple_scorp, loved the picture ........ but you know what drew me more than anything else? That hole, it looks like a void :)

Mooncat2 ........ amazing pic ..... such fire and passion, again makes me think of that volcano, pure unbridled energy ...... very fitting for the one sign that starts all the others off!

Just some more weird and random musings from the nutty bunny :D

tink27

huredriel said:
Again, the feeling of an origin ....... where do we come from ....... what is the purpose of being here ....... what is our own individual need and path? And on a personal note, how come we have all felt the need to come together on this ....... our energies flowing together, sparking off one another, much like the woman and seal coming together?

Good question huredriel and one that has been asked over and over, by you, me, scientists, teachers, and religions everywhere.

How do you think the universe was created? Where’s the beginning and the end? It’s a mystery of what started more than 50 million galaxies with an infinite number of stars began developing within this universe. Looking up and into the night sky you won’t find the edge of the cosmos or the answer – nobody has …not yet!

This is an interesting and extremely difficult question to ask because every individual, every major Religion sees the Universal Life Force (God) in their own way, creating a universe of many different gods rather than ONE.

I definitely do believe there is a Universal Force more powerful than anything we could ever imagine ‘seeking to express itself through our etheric and physical form’ – we just haven’t learned how to work, share and integrate our bodies and minds with this incredible current of energy.

We have not yet understood that we are all a part of the Grand Unified Theory (E = MC2). We are all here to consciously mix, match and weave our personalities, strengths and weaknesses together but we are so much into ourselves (selfish, greedy, possessive) we can’t even think that big yet. Maybe when we do, you'll have your answer.

mooncat2

first posted by huredriel
a though to go back to the beginning

That is the message I got in Aries 15, too.............to go back and seek the source. Go beyond conditioned perceptions and responses and look for more.

As a group when we first look at a symbol we basically get a similar image and meaning in our minds..........when individually we dig deeper, thats when it becomes something I find very exciting..................we each seem to connect slightly differently............like we begin as the spider in the centre of the web and we each spin a slightly different thread .Our knowledge and understanding of ourselves , of life ,and the symbols grows with the connecting and sharing of these thoughts and ideas.
how come we have all felt the need to come together on this

Who knows? I'm a believer in soul groups who will be drawn together at a point in their lives for a purpose. As they say when the student is ready the teacher appears.:)

:love:

purple_scorp

We've had a few people come in out and of this corner, but there are definite main stayers.

Connections.......well, Mooncat was my inspiration for starting the SOUL Oracle exchange group. huredriel has supported me time and time again with the stuff I went through with GoldMiner (aka glass-bottomed boy), and dear Elven came in to pick up the SOUL pieces while I was sorting my own life out.

I had never crossed paths on this board with tink or Marina before coming to this corner but now I feel a strong bond with you all.

huredriel, I never noticed that "void" in my image until you pointed it out. It's like a vortex isn't it? Kind of makes me think that that's where time began (which is appropriate for Aries 1).

with love
purple_scorp

tink27

huredriel said:
how come we have all felt the need to come together on this ....... our energies flowing together, sparking off one another, much like the woman and seal coming together?

I too am so grateful we have such a wonderful team.....each with their own flashes of insight, working together and tapping into and participating in the mysteries of Life. Each of us come from different cultures and customs, each with our own values and beliefs. But when one of us strikes a chord deep within it creates a powerful wave, that for me anyways, makes me feel as if I'm bursting at the seams.

The heartfelt pictures purple_scorp and mooncat2 have added, bring a special quality to the symbols, creating and stimulating each and every one of us that makes our inner and outer life suddenly enormous!!! And Marina with her knowledge of crystals is so healing....huredriel your intuition and dreams are indeed remarkable! All this extends far beyond our own personal and spiritual development. Definitely as you say great sparks of energy!

I am truly humbled and thankful to have come to know you all. It's like we each have in our grasp a magnifying glass that is unfolding the drama that has been trapped inside the void.

P.S. A special thanks to Elven and her powerful ways of helping others see and open up to their greatest potential. When I needed to be pushed, she pushed me. When I needed confidence, she gave it to me. Thanks Elven!