The wrapped paper of the Tarot de Besançon

Igor

Hello to you all,

My work on a new Tarot, which is a Besançon type
based on the Nicolas Conver, is ending soon.
The cards, box and instruction booklet are now ready,
and there is only the wrapped paper left to design and paint.
I have made some researches and drawn concept sketches.

As your participation to the Rolichon Tarot has been a very good adventure to me,
I invite you to share again your ideas about the design
of the wrapped paper of this Tarot de Besançon.

You will find five sketches here:

http://www.tarot-artisanal.fr/enquete-tarot-de-besancon-projet.htm

Please, let us know wich one you prefer.
Don't hesitate to do suggestions.

Thank you for your participation.

Igor.

Bluefeet

Wow, all five sketches are amazingly beautiful and it's difficult to pick just one! If I really have to make a desicion then I prefer sketch #3, which bears the symbols of Jupiter and Juno. Looking forwards to seeing more pictures of this reworked Conver Besancon! :)

HudsonGray

I'm partial to either #3 or #5. The only one I wasn't sure about was #2.

Alta

I think my choice would be #3.

Igor

Hello,

Thank you for your participation.

At this time, after counting the votes that have been done here on Aeclectic, at FFT (the french tarot forum) and by email, the prefered wrapped papers are the 3 and 5.

The 5 wrapped papers are still in race, you can still vote for any one of them.

Igor.

Igor

The Tarot de Besançon is coming out

Hello to you all,

Thank you again for your ideas and suggestions. The Tarot de Besançon is now ready with its wrapped paper (the number 5 has won). It comes with a (french only) booklet containing a historic presentation of the Tarot de Besançon and a short interpretation method about the two mythologic gods Junon and Jupiter.

As this tarot is based on the Nicolas Conver, which only the Pape and Papesse have been replaced, some people may not be interested by a complete deck, having this only difference. So I have created a third edition (the classic two ones are the Normal-size and the pocket-size), which is an expansion (called in french "extension").

This expansion has only the two special cards in both normal and pocket size, that can repace the Pape and Papesse in you Nicolas Conver Tarot. As the wrapped paper number 3 also reached a good score, I have painted it specially for this expansion edition.

I hope that you will enjoy this work : http://www.tarot-artisanal.fr/index.htm

Best regards,

Igor.