The Swiss Blue-Box Pocket Thoth ...

ravenest

The 'Proper' Magus.

I like the surfer dude. I like the juggling.

Sometimes I feel like I am a juggler ... well, that I need to be a good juggler. All these different things happening at once - multi-tasking.

But I'm not a juggler, well, not like a circus juggler or one of those amazing juggling buskers, or spinning numerous plates on sticks.

How do they do it? Eventually I figured out that you don't have to do it, you just give attention to the plates that are slowing down. You just have to catch an object when it falls, pass it to the other hand and chuck it back up. All the other things take care of themselves via gravity, momentum, etc.

This card tells me that when I have the understanding of the six of swords, the 'science' of a thing, its inherent tendencies and the way it reacts with its environment then very little energy or force is needed to redirect it, utalise it or 'set it in motion' to a particular end. The Way of Tao. Once the pot of fire is thrown up (correctly) it will just 'hang up there' - circulate, with the other stuff and they will come back down in sequence. I dont have to worry about all that other stuff 'up there' at once.

But I guess the many-armed Magus is sorta doing that, he can control each thing with a hand , or maybe juggle with each set of two .... multi-multi tasking !