One horary reading available.

celticnoodle

Celticnoodle i'll do yours when you've clarified who this C is.

I'm just off out for a bit now anyway....so if you've replied i'll do it when i return home. :)

thank you, sending you a PM.

celticnoodle

Depending upon Sharla's thoughts, my question may change to when our farmhouse will sell for us. I leave it up to Sharla via PM. :)

Sharla

Depending upon Sharla's thoughts, my question may change to when our farmhouse will sell for us. I leave it up to Sharla via PM. :)

Yes i've got your PM and that questions fine.

Just got home so once i've got sorted ill work through your chart.

Sharla

Celticnoodle chart.

https://postimg.org/image/xuk56ozmv/

I've done a 6 months prediction from when you put it up for sale in the fall.

Querent = Venus

House = Saturn

Moon flows towards Jupiter, jupiter is ruler of the turned 12th that saturn is posited in. Jupiter can be about things in excess and as jupiter rules the 12th here than there would be an excess of something which could be what your selling it for, but also 12th can also mean large animals, so do you also have animals on your farmhouse ?

Saturn (house) is posited in its 12th house, so this could be to do with large cattle. But regardless this house is not a good house anyway as saturn is debilitated here and is in the duodenary of venus so this would be to do with its value.

The price of the house 2nd from 4th (5th) has POF and SN inside it, so id say that the price you are going to be wanting to sell your farm house at could be too high a price.

Posited inside the 7th house we have venus conjunct uranus, so this could be a female (but not necessarily) who out of the blue is interested.

Venus also rules the next house (buyers money) and as mercury is in this house at a pitted degree then the buyer won't be able to pay the price asked for, they either don't have enough money themselves or this just don't want to pay the price.

The 7th house (the potential buyer/s) is ruled by mars, mars is in a separating opposition with saturn (house) mars is also at a 29 critical degree and also in the pits of the sign, this means that the buyer wouldnt be willing to pay the asking price for the house and would then backout.

Mars being in the 9th could be the buyer is someone who lives quite far from you, but also the moon flows away from mars which would be a (-)

As moon flows towards saturn id see this as the house sticking with you within the 6months from putting it on the market. Saturn also symbolizes cheapness and low value, so you will get asked to see if you'll sell at a lower price from this potential buyer/s.

This is then is up to you if your willing to go down to the amount they offer or not.

Magic 8 ball would also = No.

celticnoodle

https://postimg.org/image/xuk56ozmv/

I've done a 6 months prediction from when you put it up for sale in the fall.

Querent = Venus

House = Saturn

Moon flows towards Jupiter, jupiter is ruler of the turned 12th that saturn is posited in. Jupiter can be about things in excess and as jupiter rules the 12th here than there would be an excess of something which could be what your selling it for, but also 12th can also mean large animals, so do you also have animals on your farmhouse ?

No, we never had any animals, though there is a very large chicken coop (we use to store our lawn furniture in) and a 3 level HUGE barn with 4 stalls for large animals. (We only use a portion of the barn).
Saturn (house) is posited in its 12th house, so this could be to do with large cattle. But regardless this house is not a good house anyway as saturn is debilitated here and is in the duodenary of venus so this would be to do with its value.

somewhat correct. it is a fixer upper. It was listed as in "pefect shape" when we purchased it, but it was sadly very wrong. We put a lot of work into it--new walls in some of the rooms, new floors, new siding and insulation, where there was none previously. We also put a new metal roof on the home, barn and chicken coop about 5 yrs ago and they are guaranteed for 50yrs--and we put in a new well, water softener and purifier, new insulated windows, (over 20 of them! :eek:), new kitchen and bathrooms- and some more misc. things. We know we will never get the money back out and we're not going to even try to do that. We just want to sell it and move forward. I'm hoping we can get the purchase price we payed for it and I'd be happy.
The price of the house 2nd from 4th (5th) has POF and SN inside it, so id say that the price you are going to be wanting to sell your farm house at could be too high a price.

*sigh* I'm sad to see this, as we are already planning to let it go for less then what we payed AND put into the place. But houses do tend to sit in our town for ever, because it is way out in the middle of no-where. :(
Posited inside the 7th house we have venus conjunct uranus, so this could be a female (but not necessarily) who out of the blue is interested.

Venus also rules the next house (buyers money) and as mercury is in this house at a pitted degree then the buyer won't be able to pay the price asked for, they either don't have enough money themselves or this just don't want to pay the price.

The 7th house (the potential buyer/s) is ruled by mars, mars is in a separating opposition with saturn (house) mars is also at a 29 critical degree and also in the pits of the sign, this means that the buyer wouldnt be willing to pay the asking price for the house and would then backout.

Mars being in the 9th could be the buyer is someone who lives quite far from you, but also the moon flows away from mars which would be a (-)

As moon flows towards saturn id see this as the house sticking with you within the 6months from putting it on the market. Saturn also symbolizes cheapness and low value, so you will get asked to see if you'll sell at a lower price from this potential buyer/s.

This is then is up to you if your willing to go down to the amount they offer or not.

Magic 8 ball would also = No.

*sigh* this is really what I expected to hear and expect to happen. Hub lives in a dream world and I tried to tell him when we bought this place back in 2006. It was a fixer upper and still needs work done--mostly little things, cosmetic, tbh, as we've done everything else. He is thinking of renting it, but I want no part of that--as we rented a home we owned once before and it was not a totally great experience!

Thank you very much for your reading. I think I'm going to have to work on visualization to get this house sold!

Sharla

Thanks Celticnoodle for your feedback, and the visualisation technique may come in useful.

Hope things work out in your favor :)

baconwaffles

https://postimg.org/image/5plud1y9d/

How will your Tarot business go this year....

Querent = Saturn

Business = Venus

Money from business = mars

Saturn is in a trine with venus (business) but is debilitated in the 12th house (restrictions) so think of this as you being in a box. There's restrictions here i you being able to get any further with your business in terms of expansion.

Jupiter is posited in the business 10th house, jupiter is the planet that expands things but jupiter is also square with pluto at the same time, so even though you want to be able to expand your business, pluto is not allowing this to happen.

Pluto is also the ruler of mars (money from business) so it looks to be this than your having problems with in order to be able to expand things.

Moon is also square with mars (money) which is not a good thing, and moon and mars are also at critical degrees, more so the moon. Mars is also more or less on the pitted degree 29 gemini which is in this instance about diminishing fortune. When mars moves into cancer it will be in its triplicity, term and fall, fall being the worst in regards to dignity's, so it doesn't look like money generated from this business is going to be positive, you are going to struggle in this area.

So no matter how much work you put into this business and expand things (jupiter) in this area, you're not going to be generating enough money from it. Especially in regards to how much work you will be putting into this, you will be very much undervalued.

SN is in your personal money house this is where the problem is this is what spoils things for you. So as this is "your own" money then i don't see that your own money you have is enough to keep you afloat whilst your doing this business, you need to be making something good from it too.

In the 4th house we have venus (lord of 10th) and venus is aspecting to a conjunction with uranus (unexpected changes) are on their way.

Also venus (business) will conjunct uranus (something changes)and then she will sextile mars (money) Pluto being in your 1st house and squaring uranus looks to be the cause of this change/s uranus will bring.

Pluto can be about ripping something apart that doesn't need to be there anymore, its about enabling you to let go of things that aren't working, and this will then bring change and allow change (uranus + pluto ) its also about when we are wanting things to become a certain way....this then can makes things very challenging for us....so its about not getting caught up in the outcome of things of what you want them to be like.

I'm not too sure on when these events will play themselves out...but i did ask for the rest of this year, so i expect this will be happening in the next 6 months.

This was insightful, thank you for the reading. I apologize for not leaving feedback sooner, I was out of town yesterday.
I have never had an horary reading before and this was illuminating. The unfortunate aspect is the lack of expansion in my business, but perhaps this is an indication of the need to endure the real obstacles that are present in my life at the moment. I am hoping for unexpected changes as I continue to invest in my my creative output. I have a budding business but I also do run a creative site where I share my own writings. This has evolved into something that brings me much pleasure and motivation as I love writing.

I understand and sense the pervasive challenges, as this last year has been full on changes. Also, as a new mother these obstacles take the form of a very tangible nudge towards focusing on the moment, on the child and being present with him. I feel this confirms a lot of the energies I feel swirling around my business. Moreover, I am learning to let things take their natural course and evolving as things present themselves. This reading also confirms the benefit of doing this, of letting things flow naturally and develop when the time is right.

Thank you for an insightful reading, this has certainly peaked my astrological interest.

celticnoodle

Thanks Celticnoodle for your feedback, and the visualisation technique may come in useful.

Hope things work out in your favor :)

:) T.Y. Sharla.