The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Essjay

I think that, for me, the problem is that reading for yourself feels very limiting after a while. Since I've changed decks I've had a real pull to read for others. Problem is, here in the real world no-one really knows that I read and if they do it's not their thing. So I've joined a couple of circles and done some reading for others which I'm loving.

So for the moment I'm having a little break - I'm doing more reading with my PDR deck, just not on my blog, lol!

emmsma

I posted a new reading, from last night. Have one more reading that I did that needs posting, when I get home from work.

firecatpickles

My weekly reading is posted.

I wouldn't normally ask for input, but would certainly appreciated some this week!

Wish me luck!

Jyscal

My new reading has been posted on the blog, i tried a spread used in the COS awhile ago and i think came out ok, but i might need to have another look at it.

firefrost

I posted mine yesterday - forgot to post here though!

Chiska

Last entry on the Pythagorean entered...

firecatpickles

My weekend reading is up.

NorthernTigress

I just wrote up a blog entry. It's not much, but I should get points for honesty, right?

faunabay

I just have not been doing my PDR lately. :( I still want to continue with my Merryday but I might do a small side trip with the Tarot of the Spirit that I'm playing with right now. Maybe that will get me back into my studies. Because while I'm finding it hard to do a reading I am missing the study part.

sapienza

I've finally had the chance to type up the reading I did last week and it's now posted to my blog. I've also commented on a few other blogs and must apologise for the delay and also to those whose I have not yet had a chance to get to. I'm still working with the Vacchetta deck but have not been doing readings quite as often as I'd hoped. Still going though :)