View Single Post
Citizen

Aeon418 

Quote:
Originally Posted by closrapexa View Post
What about the incomplete hexagram? Maybe it is incomplete because it Hoor-Set is "hidden?"
Maybe it is only displayed (completed) in the great day of M.A.A.T. when the final and full Union occurs with the Hierophant.

There's something bugging me though. In a way the 'covenant' mentioned in Liber A'ash is 'displayed' after a fashion by the union of the Phallic head-dress and the Rose of five petals. But in the story of Isis and Osiris the phallus was lost and had to be replaced with a substitute. Does that still hold true in the card though? This is one reason why I keep thinking the face of the Hierophant is a mask. But who is wearing the mask? The Hierophant pose is the exact opposite that you would expect from a traditional Osirian Hierophant. The sceptre is in his right hand instead of the left. And the benediction is formed with the left hand instead of the right, and it is inverted! It's like I said in another thread, this guy is like an anti-Pope. And anti-Osiris is Set - the Eye in the Triangle.

In Egyptian myth Set's wife, Nephthys, got off with Osiris. Is Set disguised as the Hierophant making the final Adjustment (Saturn exalted in Libra) with Isis in a way that relates to Crowley's comment about the Legend of Pasiphae? A very secret joke at somebody's expense!
Top   #4