Crystals/stones for respiratory health?

Melisandre

Hey guys,
I have ongoing problems with my lungs and am constantly coming down with upper respiratory infections. Last spring I wound up with pneumonia and was hospitalized and out of work for two months!

Now I'm back on my feet and all but still prone to these types of things.

Anyone have any suggestions for sOmething that might help strengthen my immune system or work with this particular issue?

Thanks!

Catmoon

Traditionally amber was used for the protection of the respiratory sistem of new borns.
I used tiger eye on my son throat chakra when he was 5 years old (he was a very strong energy scorpio boy LOL) and worked so well, he didn't need to have tonsil surgery any more.

Melisandre

Hmmmmm I do have some amber, I will give that a try! Thanks :)

Summersweet

Turquoise is meant to aid in enhancing the immune system and for cleansing throat and lung issues.

Melisandre

How convenient! I just ordered some turquoise and will have both that and the amber on hand.

Catmoon

I'm sure you'll find amber a very gentle "stone", and as yellow is related to joy, hope you'll find joy in litlest things of dailly life!!!!
And turquoise is a good warning stone, check it regularly and if it loses it's brightness and gets whitish maybe you need to recharge you're bateries... Cause you've been with people that weared you out ( because of energies overly imbalanced ).

N1ghts0ng

Hey guys,
I have ongoing problems with my lungs and am constantly coming down with upper respiratory infections. Last spring I wound up with pneumonia and was hospitalized and out of work for two months!

Now I'm back on my feet and all but still prone to these types of things.

Anyone have any suggestions for sOmething that might help strengthen my immune system or work with this particular issue?

Thanks!

turquoise, aventurine, chrysocolla, blue lace agate - in my experience in using these stones in meditation and chakra balancing, they have a very easy-going gentle energy

Amatafrances

I agree with Summersweet, Turquoise is a great immune system regulator, and it helps the lungs surely, because when I wear it I can breathe much more deeply.

Melisandre

I agree with Summersweet, Turquoise is a great immune system regulator, and it helps the lungs surely, because when I wear it I can breathe much more deeply.

Oooh, I can't wait until my turquoise arrives, in that case. I'm really looking forward to trying out some of these suggestions.

triple_entendre

I read somewhere that pearls were supposed to stave off colds, but it just never worked for me. Maybe it's a compatibility thing?