New spread to share.

aeonx

Greetings all.
I made up another spread last night, and wanted to share it with you. Any opinions, good and bad, are welcome! :)

aeonx´s Relationship Spread

1] Core of Situation
2] What I feel
3] What he/she feels
4] What I need (or wish)
5] What he/she needs (or wish)
6] Hidden factors
7] Advice, Key
8] Expected outcome

It's a great spread for relationship exploration. I used it yesterday, and it worked very well. It's really fun making up your own spreads, I recommend it to everyone! :)

aeonx

Diana: please let me know afterwards what you think! :)

I especially like positions 3 and 5, they gave me a lot of insight. *s*

Liliana

Thats exactly the spread I need right now, unfortunately I dont have the deck I need yet, but when I do it will likely be the second spread I do (new deck spread comes first hehe)

LeahG

thank you

Hi Aeonx,

Thank you I will be giving it a try and will give you my opinion of how it turns out :)

aeonx

Hello all.
Now I've tried out the spread on a reading for my cousin, and it turned out great too. Not to brag, but I've never been able to read a spread so clearly. I could see all the cards in relation to one another, and it's a great feeling. Finally my intuition is taking off in tarot readings for others! :)

I wish all of you good luck on this one. Looking forward to hearing your opinions! 8)

Blessings,

~aeonx~

Kazz

wow!!!!
This is a grrrreat spread it is just what im looking for.
as my husband is not the most emotional man and has trouble expressing his feelings on certain matters so if i need to know how he is feeling on certain aspects of our marriage and he won't open up to me i can use this spread to find out what he really thinks without pressuring him
great idea

mooncat2

Thanks Aeonx,

A great spread. Have just tried it on a reading for the exchange and it worked really well. Didn't even have to interpret - it was all there as clear as could be.

aeonx

Hi Kazz! I'm glad you liked it. Hope it turns out well for you. :)

mooncat2: great! which thread have you used it in? :D

bec

The answer to my...

wayhey,

I think this is just what I am looking for :D Have a reading for a client and havent been quite able to locate they all together right spread for it - this looks to be it, will give it a go tonight and let you know what happens :9

anja