the fool as how someone sees you

StarScream

i'm thinking this means something literal, like he sees me as naive and foolish.

any other thoughts though, i feel like i'm not quite getting the whole meaning here.

QueenofCups(rx)

The fool is a nice card...it shouldnt always be looked at from its negative aspect. Someone could see you as the fool as someone thats a risk-taker, a perfect partner to spend time with and ganranteed to have some daring fun. Being the fool is the first card in your traditional tarot deck, he can also see you as the beginnings to something fresh and new in his life...especially if he's the polar opposite

Chimera Dust

I don't think that it's necessarily a negative card. Yes, it can be, if you think of someone who is foolish and childish. However, to me it can also mean that he thinks of you as someone who is innocent, full of child-like enthusiasm, or who doesn't mind taking risks or embarking on new adventures. Think about it, being naïve has a different side -- that of someone who is willing to believe the best of people, who is still full of curiosity and sees the world as being full of possibilities. Being foolish can also be related to being the sort of person who is always willing to do things others would consider dangerous or outrageous.

Like many other cards, to me the Fool has both positive and negative qualities. What someone considers negative can be another person's positive and, more than that, many defects and qualities are closely linked and the only distinction is the context and the extent to which they affect people. For instance, being willing to see the best in everything can be a good thing, but it can also be bad in the eyes of an eternal pessimist, or if it leads you to get in trouble (or get others in trouble) very often.

kwaw

Bit of an air head? Away with the fairies? Gullible, credulous? A godless heathen? (The fool says in his heart, there is no God.) All over the place -here, there and everywhere? Heading for a fall?

earthmama

Fun, light and playful. Doesn't worry about things or consequences, just lives life like there's no tomorrow! They might not take you too seriously, but think you're a joy to be around.

StarScream

Fun, light and playful. Doesn't worry about things or consequences, just lives life like there's no tomorrow! They might not take you too seriously, but think you're a joy to be around.

he definatley doesn't take me too seriously, and yeah we do have fun together...i srsly hate him right now! lol

StarScream

Bit of an air head? Away with the fairies? Gullible, credulous? A godless heathen? (The fool says in his heart, there is no God.) All over the place -here, there and everywhere? Heading for a fall?

yeah, i'm sure he does think i'm all over the place. but its because i dont really trust his motives...

danieljuk

agree with you about being naive. I think also a bit of a risk taker without fear. in the RWS he is nearly stepping over a cliff! spontaneous and fun! but not really thinking about the long term or consequences, really living for the moment!