Pixie's Hidden Lenormand....

Ashtaroot

Stormdancer said:
Sorry I missed meeting you!! But I did get a glimpse of the Pixie Lenormand and I WANTZ!
Awwwwwe me too I'm glad you made it ...wish I was there :(

Ashtaroot

cardlady22 said:
Well, first we must set out the candles . . .

Oh, this is a fitting cake IMHO
Perfect cake cardlady :)

We should have gotten some pillows to make it more comfY those chairs are starting to hurt......***** running to get lots of big pillows ****

Ashtaroot

Hummm is it me or is that garden just got a bit of a facelift ??????

Ashtaroot

How about getting us some more cake here cardlady and Nicky more tea please if you don't mind:love:

Ashtaroot

cardlady22 said:
Come out, come out, wherever you are. . .
A few more curious souls here. :grin:
Just absolutely love it :)

The suspense !!!!!!!!!
The Lady and the Gentleman should be popping up soon...
A round of applause
Where is everyone ?
Drum roll please

nicky

More tea for Ashtaroot - it will go nicely with cardlady's cake.

Myself, I am tipping some Baileys in my coffee :)

starlightexp

He looked at the cards in front of him. 34 cards. All done by Pixie.

He shuffled them.

He laid them out a random.

He really, really liked them.

He was supposed to teach a tarot group how to use this system tomorrow and he really hoped to tell them the story and show them this deck that would be so familiar yet new.

He was still missing two cards. 28 The Man and 29 The Woman were missing. Arguably the two most important cards in the deck. The two cards on which most question were charged into. The cards that were looked upon the most for the beginnings of the answers they asked.

He was sitting in his room. It was full of books, herbs, oils, crystals, tarot decks and yes even the remains of the ouija board that had been used.

He had heard nothing from Pixie since that night. She had said that the deck would be finished that night.

He had on the floor a large scattering of tarot books both by Pixie and by A E Waite trying to piece together the images on the cards.

He had already noticed that The Tree had 22 leaves falling as well as 7 sunflowers standing for the seven major chakras of the body. That the image on the key was masonic in nature aiding in meaning of knowledge to be unlocked as well as figuring out that the two moons and the key itself made up the symbol of Uranus the astrological symbol of the card itself. There really was much to see in these new cards.

He had scattered them about on the books that had the most useful information.

He got up and walked around the room for a bit to clear his mind. Maybe he could just put in two blank pieces of paper in for the missing cards tomorrow. He looked down at the jumble on the floor.

Then he saw it.

No new cards.

He saw the answer to the missing cards. They had been there all along.

He worked all night

He went to the tarot group the next day and began the story from the beginning.

He got to the part about the Man and the Woman and how they are the most used cards in the deck. How they are the ones that hold the beginnings of the answers and laid out cards 28 and 29

Attachments

• 28 The Man.jpg
    28 The Man.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 269
  • 29 The Woman.jpg
    29 The Woman.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 249

Debra

Kiss me quick you brilliant man.