7 of cups for how someone sees you?

olivia1

Hi All,
I tried HiddenLight's spread called "Does he share my feelings?" and for how "he sees me" I got the 7 of cups. Upright and using the Fenestra (and RWS clone). I'm not really sure what the cards are trying to tell me: that this person sees me as confused about my feelings and not knowing what I want? Does he see me as having multiple choices? I am new to using spreads so interpreting single cards is sort of a challenge for me. I am used to just laying out the cards and looking at how the cards interact off of each other to get the message.

firecatpickles

I think the other person knows that he sees you as an important *someone* but is confused exactly what it is about you that he finds so damned attractive!

"When it's right, it's right"

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

"Star-crossed lovers"

etc.

olivia1

Kilted Kat said:
I think the other person knows that he sees you as an important *someone* but is confused exactly what it is about you that he finds so damned attractive!

Haha, thanks, Kilted Kat! He must be a masochist ;) By the way you helped me out a ton because I was stuck on another spread I did but after what you said, I think it makes sense! Thanks a lot!!!!! :) :)

Surja76

7 of cups.

Distraction, distortion of reality. Misunderstandings, which will soon be resolved.

In relationships this card shows surprise, the arrival or appearance of an old friend, or an old love, or the return of feelings to this man. She is ready forgive him everything.
The fear of waiting. Card shows the emotional weakness, tolerance, inability to insist on one's own position or point of view.

olivia1

Surja76 said:
7 of cups.

Distraction, distortion of reality. Misunderstandings, which will soon be resolved.

In relationships this card shows surprise, the arrival or appearance of an old friend, or an old love, or the return of feelings to this man. She is ready forgive him everything.
The fear of waiting. Card shows the emotional weakness, tolerance, inability to insist on one's own position or point of view.

Thanks but Im sorry, I dont follow. will you please elaborate? I do want to understand because what you say is interesting but unfortunately I do not follow. are you saying that there is a distortion of reality? if so is it because of misunderstanding? Or are you saying Im waiting for a lover from the past? Or are you saying I fear waiting (from his point of view)?

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Please remember that discussions in Using Tarot Cards are to be about the many ways of reading Tarot cards. Discussion of specific cards in a specific reading should be done in Your Readings after posting the entire spread and providing your own takes on the cards.

rwcarter, co-Moderator of Using Tarot Cards

nisaba

Um, perhaps they see you as someone indecisive, unable or unwilling to make up their mind?

Are you one of those people who find themselves in conversations like this?

"What do you want to do?"

"I dunno, what do you want to do?"

"I dunno, what do you want to do?" etc.

moon_shadow

Hi, olivia1. I remembered there had been an interesting discussion on the seven of cups as "how you see someone" a while back.

And here it is.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=121193&page=1&pp=10&highlight=cups

I get often confused how to interpret a card when it comes to "how A sees you" "how you see A". If it is quality of A is supposed to be represented by the card, then I tend to look at the seven of cups as someone who day dreams about things.. or someone who can't make up their mind.. or someone who always thinks there's more out there.

Surja76

olivia1 said:
Thanks but Im sorry, I dont follow. will you please elaborate? I do want to understand because what you say is interesting but unfortunately I do not follow. are you saying that there is a distortion of reality? if so is it because of misunderstanding? Or are you saying Im waiting for a lover from the past? Or are you saying I fear waiting (from his point of view)?

HI!

I just gave you some interpritations to this card is very useful to the 7 of cups. Due to the rules of this thread and forum. Different variations.

=============================
As to your question about HIS feelings. It is belongs to the first sentence of my post. - DISTRACTION, AND DISTRACTION OF REALITY.

It means that his feelings are closed to you now, situation with his inner life is not clear. He has not got any firm opinion about you and his feelings to you. May be stable relationships are not in his plan yet, may be he think about any other things. He is looking at you from aside in order to understand who are you, and what are you. You can not understand his feelings now, he is closed to you.

If he chose not you but some one else this card does not mean that it is forever, he will come back to your relationships again later.

As to what will happen the next we should see the full spread and 7 of cups is not stable one, it needs clarify cards.
==============================

But for stable relationships, if you separated because of betrayal, this card has very clear meaning, that your OLD friend and OLD love can come back to you and you will not be able stand not to forgive him all his sins. You accept his back. Because woman is very weak under this card, she has very LOW level of self-rating and self-esteem.
==============================

Also if you lost something you will find this thing very soon. For example you left your ring the place you do not know. In some time you will find it. it will not be lost forever.

olivia1

nisaba said:
Um, perhaps they see you as someone indecisive, unable or unwilling to make up their mind?

Are you one of those people who find themselves in conversations like this?

"What do you want to do?"

"I dunno, what do you want to do?" etc.

HAHA! This could also be so true because he did complain to me that one minute I seemed to like him and the next minute I seem like I dont want to have anything to do with him. And its true because I really dont know what I want from him. I have mixed feelings about him..so I could definitely see him feeling like I am indecisive! Thanks, Nisaba :)