Moon reversed as pregnancy

starshine81

Do you agree with this meaning of the moon reversed as indicating pregnancy? i mean, besides the usual interpretation, the disrupted cycles connected with the moon reversed could predict a pregnancy? i'm asking this because in a question about pregnancy, the outcome is moon reversed.

Sinduction

I really would need to see the whole reading in order to agree with that. There are way too many variables. It is difficult to interpret an outcome card on its own, at least for me. And it also depends on how you read reversals.

So there is currently no pregnancy but the reading was regarding one and the outcome is moon rv. Unless the other cards indicated a pregnancy, I personally don't think I'd see a pregnancy in the moon rv.

starshine81

Sinduction, you are right. but the other cards are brrr i preffered not to insert them. i usually read reversals as having their own meaning, not as a negative or opposite. and here i guess i wanted to see it this way.

so the situation is my friend wants to have a baby.
i did a reading for her a few weeks ago asking will she get pregnant this year and i think the answer was positive

3 card reading: 3 pentacles - 9 pentacles - ace pentacles

now she asked me for a nother reading and i couldnt refuse her even if i know it's not so relevant. that is why i just came up with a spread i invented especially for her so at least not to do it in the same 3 card way.

so i asked will they have a baby

and the positions
1. is she fertile? (she;s trying for 4months) - answer king of wands reversed
2. is he ok, fertile? - queen of swords
(funny she is a man he is a woman here)
3. will they conceive easy? - king cups reversed
4. smth hidden i should know - empress reversed (yeah..i know)
5. outcome - will she get pregnant? - moon reversed

well..not looking so good, i dont even know what to tell her. my hope is that the first reading was more relevant or that this moon reversed means the absence of her period.....or she will not get pregnant with him this year lol that would be some news haha. i'm joking..i hope

Grizabella

You need to post this in the Your Readings forum before we can help you with it. I do have some comments if you want to post it there. :)