Who has the Healing Light Tarot? I want to buy a new deck, but not sure...

The 78th Fool

Really thrilled to find this thread and to see such positive comments about the deck already! It should become more widely available over the next few weeks. I'm also really pleased to say that the deck is being turned into a phone app by Caroline and Jason at the Fool's Dog. I don't have a release date for the app yet, but the aim is for it to be available at roughly the same time as the physical deck.

http://www.foolsdog.com/tarot.html

Chris. xx

RiverRunsDeep

It seems to be available as of right now on Book Depository. Dirt cheap, too...

Thanks for the heads up, FLiz. Just purchased...

I love the play of shadow and light in these. Had never heard of the "mandorla" before (a healing gateway or portal created by the image of two overlapping circles, which is a symbol used in most of the cards). I'm fascinated by how the mandorla makes this deck useful for meditation, self-healing and ritual in addition to card readings. Can't wait to have it in my hands! The art style reminds me, in a vague way, of the Silhouettes tarot.

JasonLion

Most Lo Scarabeo decks are distributed both by Lo Scarabeo and by Llewellyn. The two editions are normally identical but have different ISBN numbers. Lo Scarabeo appears to have just started shipping, while the Llewellyn edition is not yet available.

Linfang

Just got a mail from Amazon that mine has been shipped. I'm curious, if I'll like it.

CharlotteK

Most Lo Scarabeo decks are distributed both by Lo Scarabeo and by Llewellyn. The two editions are normally identical but have different ISBN numbers. Lo Scarabeo appears to have just started shipping, while the Llewellyn edition is not yet available.
Thank you very much for explaining, makes sense :)

Lajila

Hi The 78th Fool, It is a great deck!
I did not have time to look at all the cards properly, but had only a quick look through all the cards and I love it.
I only started with studying the cards from the fool to the hermit with reading the booklet and the meanings are making more sense now than my knowledge of the cards I had before. I am only beginning to learn to read cards and I am mostly working on my knowledge about the cards and seeing the meanings in the cards. This deck is really helpful so far!

Hi Linfang, I was curious too if I would like it and a bit afraid I wouldn't.
I hoped that others would reply who already had the deck could tell me what they thought about it.
But I just bought it and I am very happy with this deck!

The 78th Fool

Hi Lajila.
I'm really thrilled you're liking the deck. I'm glad the book makes sense too. Because of the limited page space and word count available to me when I was writing, I wanted to make sure everything was clear and concise. Fingers crossed I succeeded.
Chris. xx