The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot-Ever!! Exercise 4 - From Here to There

3ill.yazi

(page 23 in the book)

So we continue again with finding connections between the Minor Arcana cards, but this time instead of similarities, we try to fill in a narrative which connects the two. You can see how this is working towards getting a feeling to how cards interrelate in a spread.

Each person pulls two new cards and links them:

TWO OF SWORDS AND SIX OF CUPS

I have held my ground, defending my home, so that my children may know quiet and safety.

I'll do another one for kicks.

EIGHT OF COINS AND PAGE OF SWORDS

I worked day in and out at this monotonous job. But it was worth it: look at my bitching new sword. And I had some money left for hair extensions.

Harperhaven

Love the hair extensions!!! :p

Harperhaven

5 OF WANDS and 10 OF CUPS

My neighbors do nothing but bicker all day long but, wooo hooo!....they just put their house up for sale!!

3ill.yazi

TWO OF CUPS AND SIX OF COINS

I met this really wonderful woman, but the cost of dating has put me in the poorhouse.

Harperhaven

4 OF PENTACLES and 2 OF SWORDS

I've been pretty conservative with my finances but I think I need to put some of my money to work in investments. There are just soooo many I don't know which ones to pick!

3ill.yazi

FIVE OF COINS AND FIVE OF WANDS

Things got so bad after the market crashed, riots broke out.

3ill.yazi

NINE OF COINS & QUEEN OF WANDS

She was one of those rare cases, where she had a comfortable upbringing, lacking for nothing, and still ended up a compassionate and wise leader, in spite of all of that comfort. She used her confidence for good.

ivanna

8 SWORDS - QUEEN SWORDS.

I was blinded and locked up by a powerfull witch who made a spell.

¿?

I'm reading about wicca those days. AHsahahahha

I am really having fun with those exercices!!!

Harperhaven

KING OF CUPS and 5 OF WANDS

He is kind and sensitive and I love him a bunch but I just wish sometimes he'd show a little a little more machisimo!

3ill.yazi

KING OF SWORDS & ACE OF CUPS

We met with a surgeon, and the treatment worked! We're going to have a baby!