Monstarot kickstarter!

gregory

My math is terrible. :| Only $315 needed. This MUST be possible - there's a week.

SharonRA

Only $96 left to fully fund it, and if it's funded by midnight pst she will create an extra card called "The Illuminator". :) Really wish I could've afforded to back two of Joanna's decks, but my extra cash already went to Patrick's Trionfi deck to complete one of my Italian Minors deck...so the personal tarot fund is now empty. lol

CharlotteK

It won't let me pledge. I tried the $45 option but it wanted to charge my card $745 and if put the right amount in, it wouldn't accept it :( Maybe for the best though , it's a ton of money with shipping.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

SharonRA

That's a weird glitch, wonder what happened? Did you try to pledge while using your phone? If so, maybe try it on your computer?

gregory

It made it. :)

Charlotte - PM Joanna ?

SharonRA

So happy it made it in time. :) Really looking forward to seeing the Little Monsters next spring!

CharlotteK

It made it. :)

Charlotte - PM Joanna ?
I am VERY pleased the deck made it as it is SUPER cute and lovely. The glitch de-enabled me, which makes me cry a little inside but is probably best for the bank account. I could easily be enabled again though... :)

CharlotteK

I'm so stupid. I needed to add shipping to the pledge amount 🙄 Doh!! £56 for a deck is mega money though so I'm going to think about it a while longer (or order tonight in bed, as this appears to be where I make almost all of my most profligate purchasing decisions).

SharonRA

Ahh, don't feel bad, I'm made similar mistakes before too. lol Yeah, I hear you...after exchange rate and currency conversion charge with my credit card, it's going to cost me $76 (Canadian) or so. Pricey, but I wanted the Little Monsters as soon as I saw it. Have a weakness for childlike art, especially Dr. Seuss' and similar fantastical creations. :)